Braids ‼️

[Avengers compound, 3:42 PM]

You're currently sitting on the couch in the common room when Wanda approaches you and sits down next to you.
"Hi, baby!"
"Hey, my love." You peck her lips. "What's up?"
"I heard Natasha taught you how to braid hair... and I was wondering if you could maybe braid mine?"
"Aw, of course, babe! What kind of braids do you want?"
"Hmm... I'm not sure. What do you think?"
You pause to look at her and her hair. "I feel like two dutch braids would look really cute on you."
"Okay! Let's do it."

You both get up and you send her to her room to grab a brush. You head back to your room to get some hair ties and your spray water bottle.

Wanda walks into your room, closes the door behind her and hands you the brush. You place it on the bed beside you with the rest of your materials. You direct Wanda to sit in front of you and she sits down on her knees. You lightly spritz her hair with the water and gently brush through it, getting any small tangles out of her brown locks. You take a comb and part her hair down the centre. You tie off one half as you begin to braid the other.

You're about halfway through the first braid and your finger gets caught in a small tangle making you accidentally tug on her hair. Her body jolts from the pain and you quickly apologize to her as you carefully finish off the braid. "Okay. One down, one to go," you say to Wanda. You untie the other half of her hair and brush through it again. The brush gets caught in a pesky tangle, yanking on her hair and her breath hitches, but it's not laced with pain, it's laced with... pleasure. Her eyes widen at the sound she just made. You act like you didn't hear anything and begin the second braid.

She stays completely silent as you braid her hair. You're just about to finish the braid, but you decide to have a little fun and purposely pull her hair. A more discernible moan escapes Wanda's mouth and she quickly bites her lip feeling embarrassed and attempting to not make any more noise. "Don't feel embarrassed, sweetheart," you say as you tie off the braid. You pull her up off the ground and into your lap. You gently start to kiss her neck. She tilts her head to give you more access and you gently bite her in between kisses, grazing your tongue over your teeth marks to soothe the pain. She sighs then says, "I need you, y/n."

Next thing you know, all of the hair products are scattered on the floor, along with all of your clothes. Your naked body hovers over Wanda's as she awaits your next move. You gently kiss down her body, covering every inch of her skin, missing only where she needed you the most making her whine. You move to the bottom edge of the bed and you slowly run your tongue through her already wet slit. She bucks her hips up against your tongue, but you pull away and she whimpers. You grab her hips and flip her onto her stomach and tell her to get on all fours. She does so as you go and get your strap on and put it on.

You get back behind Wanda and gently press the strap on against her entrance, making her breath hitch. "Please, y/n. I want you inside me. Please." "Well since you used you asked so nicely..." you respond as you slide your hand up her back and reach for her braids, holding them with a firm grip. You yank on her hair and thrust into her at the same time and she lets out the loudest moan of her life. You begin to move your hips, sliding in and out of her, going deeper each time, still holding her hair. In between moans and airy curses, she softly asks, "can you go faster?" You harshly tug on her hair again and stop moving your hips as you demand, "manners!" "Please." "Please, what?" you ask, playing dumb. "Please go faster." "Why?" "I want to cu- I want you to make me cum." "Of course, dear." You push into her once more and pick up the pace of your hips.

"Don't stop, y/n, please. I'm almost there." To help her reach her climax, you take your free hand that isn't holding her hair and find her clit with your fingers, rubbing tight circles on it. "Fuck! Y/n, I'm gonna cum. Fuck!" Wanda is a moaning mess and just wants to release, but you only want her to on your terms.
"On the count of 10."
"I can't hold it in."
"You can and you will. 10."
"Fuck."
"9. 8. 7."
"Please!"
"6. 5. 4."
"I can't."
"You can. 3. 2. 1. Cum."
You tug on her hair and she lets out a long string of moans, screaming your name a few times as she releases and her cum drips onto the strap as you help her ride out her high but slowly thrusting into her.

You slip out of her and gently flip her onto her back again. You take off the strap and toss it onto the ground. You lay down beside her and wrap your arms around her body, tracing shapes along her soft skin. "You took me so well, baby." You kiss her hair.

"I'm not gonna lie," Wanda starts, "I'm very impressed that the braids stayed intact the whole time." You both giggle as she snuggles into you, her head resting in the crook of your neck.