Did I Mention 🎶

[Your apartment]

You and Wanda are having a fun night in together in your shared apartment. You put some random music on and are currently dancing around your living room enjoying the music and each other's company. After a lot of upbeat songs, suddenly a slow one starts to play. You pull Wanda to your chest with her back against you and you wrap your arms around her waist and start swaying to the guitar. You start to quietly sing in her ear along with the song, "I met this girl who rocked my world like it's never been rocked and now I'm living just for her and I won't ever stop." The next line plays in the background as you unwrap your arms, grab onto her hand and spin her around the room. You both giggle then you continue the line, "but now look at what you've done you got me... down on my knee." Wanda stops spinning and lets the dizziness pass, then finds you down on one knee with an open ring box in hand. Her hands meet her face and she gasps as she realizes what's about to happen.

The music wasn't randomly selected. You had created a playlist for tonight, for this moment. You knew she wouldn't see it coming because you've sung that song together so many times and you thought it'd be perfect, you knew it'd be perfect.

You start, "Wanda. My love, my life, my Wanda. You have made me the happiest that I've ever been in my entire life over these past 3 years. I couldn't have asked for a better friend prior, nor a better girlfriend now. You, Wanda, are the absolute love of my life, my soulmate, my... my everything. I can't imagine a life without you and I don't want a life without you. I want you in my life, day in and day out. I want you, all of you. I want the you that plays with your rings when you get nervous, the you that cuddles close to me during a scary part of a movie, the you that is an amazing chef in the kitchen, the you that always knows how to comfort me, the you that belts songs in the shower, the you with the cutest nose scrunch, the you that has the coolest looking powers, the you that is always there to support me, the you that makes me feel loved and showed me what love is truly supposed to be. I love you, so much, and... I want to grow old with you. I want you to be by my side for the rest of my life. I need you in my life. So, Wanda Maximoff, will you marry me?"

Tears were building up in her eyes as you were speaking and begin to fall as she starts to nod her head and lets out a muffled "yes" from behind her hands. "Really?" She removes her hands from her face and smiles replying, "yeah." You gently take her left hand in yours and slip the ring on her finger. You kiss it before standing up in front of her. "I love you, y/n." "I love you too." You bring her into a long kiss, indulging in the fact that she said yes and is now your fiancée. You pull back to kiss her nose and she scrunches it up making you both chuckle. "We're getting married!" Wanda exclaims with realization and happiness. She pulls you out to the balcony and shouts for the entire world to hear, "WE'RE GETTING FUCKING MARRIED!"