Soft ‼️

[Avengers compound, Wanda's room, 9:46 PM]

"Wanda, why do you love me?"

You're facing away from her, unable to ask the question to her face.

"Well," she starts, "I love you for many reasons.  You make me happy, you bring me comfort-"
"Yeah, but, why do you love me? How could you love someone like me?" you half-heartedly chuckle.
She walks toward you. "What do you mean someone like you?"
"Someone that doesn't feel deserving of love!"

You're now facing her with tears streaming down your face as you say the words you believe to be true out loud.

You speak barely above a whisper, "I'm not deserving of your love." Your eyes fall to the floor.

She walks closer to you. Her hand comes into your view for you to take.

You slowly reach out to her hand with your own, your head still down. Once your hand is in hers, you feel yourself start to calm down. That simple touch brings some comfort to you, but not enough to clear your mind.

She rubs her thumb along your knuckles before her grip tightens a bit and she starts walking backwards, making you walk with her.

She comes to halt, places a kiss on the back of your hand, and goes to turn you to face something. A mirror.

She goes to stands behind you and rests her hands on your shoulders. She speaks softly in your ear, "you see that person in the mirror there? The one that's looking back at you? That person is deserving of love. You are deserving of love, y/n, and you are definitely deserving of my love. I couldn't love another the way I love you, nor do I want to. You are deserving of love."

As you look in the mirror, at her, at yourself, at the pair of you, while she tells you what you need to hear, she proves your thoughts wrong.

There is still a bit of doubt that you hold. Her words have an impact. The way she says them has an impact, but part of you still isn't convinced it's true.

"You. Deserve. Love." Wanda places soft kisses on your neck after every word, her hold on your shoulders not changing.

You smile the tiniest bit, but she catches you and you can feel her smile against your neck as she continues her delicate kisses.

Her hands move from your shoulders and slide down to around your stomach, her lips not stopping.

You place your hands on top of hers and tilt your head to the side, allowing her to kiss more of your skin. You feel her smile against your skin again and your lips curl into a bigger smile than before.

She takes her lips away, but before you can sulk, she gently turns you in her arms. Your hands find a spot on her shoulders as her eyes stare right back into yours and all you can see and feel is love.

You think she's going to kiss you when her lips part, but instead she asks, "can I show you how deserving of love you are?"

You nod, a soft smile dancing on your lips. "I need words, baby." "Yes."

She leans in and captures your lips with hers. Your hands move to the back of her neck and head as you deepen the kiss, not wanting her to pull away just yet. The passion in the kiss is somehow overruled by her softness.

After separating, she pecks your lips and then asks, "what's your safe word, baby?"

Wanda asks you this question every time before she pleasures you, always assuring you that if you want her to stop, she'll stop. It doesn't matter how rough or how soft she plans on being, she'll always make sure you feel safe.