Chapter 8

Thorin's POV

Bilbo and I went back to the camp. Everyone was kind of feeling sad and depressed, for the lost of the mountain. But we are not going to let some sh*tty Orcs take what's ours.
I went into the centre of our circle. Bilbo sat beside Fili and Kili. As I drew everyone's attention to me, I spoke.
"We are gonna take the Mountain back" I could see some faces cheering up. "We are not just going to let the Orcs take what's rightfully ours" Everyone was completely astonished.
"We are strong, and better than them, we are going to strike back and annihilate that f*cking Orc once and for all!"
"YEAH!" Everyone said in unison as they stood up with swords in hand.
"But we can't do this alone, we fought them before and almost lost two men, we're going to ask the humans and Gandalf"
Some were kind of confused but the rest got it. We need to heal up our wounds and train for what is coming.
"But before the fight, we need to heal and rest. After that we'll train and plan the big attack"
I could sense the happiness everywhere. Bilbo stood up and went for me.
"You did great, my King"
"Thank you, my burglar"
"Should we tell them?"
"I don't know Bilbo, maybe they will get uncomfortable with that. Why don't we wait for a time?"
"Okay" I could feel indignation in his voice. "I'll be around, if you need me" He said as he walked away to the forest. I wanted to follow but Fili and Kili blocked the way.
"Hey, so.. Is there something serious between you and Bilbo?"
"Does that mean you like men?"
"Maybe that's why you turned down the Dwarf princess of-"
"We don't have something really serious.. but keep it a secret. And that's not the reason I turned down the princess. Now blow off." I said pissed off with both of them.
Some others, came to tell me and offer me their plans of training and the attack, and the day was soon gone. They night fell upon us, and we went to sleep, I couldn't find Bilbo, I don't know where he is.

A/N

Hello! All my readers! I just want to tell you thank you for all the support. We made it to 1K. I really enjoy writing this story, and I hope you do as well. I love you all. See yah!