Chapter 1

Thorin's POV

The Orcs retreated, and we all, humans, elves, and dwarves gathered in the doors of the Misty Mountain. Thandruil and Bard, were in front of their people all looking at me. I looked at everyone, I have already told Balin to tell the rest that Fili and Kili were kidnapped by the orcs.
"I want to thank you for your help, I.. I really appreciate that you fought with us... I'll give you your gold" I said looking at Bard, and then to Thandruil "And your precious gems" I saw some faces lighting up. As the sun was setting and the moon was rising we have given they rightfully treasures. But as they were leaving I talked to Bard and Thandruil.
"Can I ask you one last favor?" I said not trying to sound broken.
"Depending.." Bard said.
"Two of my men were kidnapped by some Orcs, I can tell that they hadn't gotten far, but I can't let them die"
"You know I can't leave my people, we need to build our city.. I'm sorry... and Good Luck" Bard said turning around, that son of a b*tch, and after I gave him my gold.
"It's not my quest, and my people are injured, I can't help you" Thandruil said and went away, I wasn't expecting his help but Bard's.

~~~~~~~

I entered the dinning room, found all of them sitting, discussing something.
"What are you all mumbling?" I said a little playfully, I wanted this to be a good evening.
"Well, there's no Fili, Kili, or Bilbo. And we are all here waiting" Said Balin for all of them.
"Bilbo?" I asked, bit worried. My burglar? My friend? My..?
"Yeah, it looks like he hasn't come back.." Balin answered.

Bilbo's POV

I woke up, I was on the ground, I stand up and look around. The sun is setting, and it seems like we won. I see at the Misty Mountains' doors that all, humans, elves, and dwarves are gathered. Maybe discussing again about the treasure.
I find my way back and when I get there, it's dark and everyone is gone. They didn't even worry about me. I enter the fortress and I see Thorin, walking somewhere. I unconsciously put my hand inside my pocket touching the Ring. Then the idea enters my head. I will sneak around to see if they even care about me, but with the Ring, I will be invisible.

A/N
Well, I got this story commented and voted, and it was just the prologue. So that inspired me to write this for you all guys!
Dedication goes to all of you, for reading, voting and commenting!