Chapter 11

Fili's POV

I was cooking dinner for both of them, while Kili reunited them.
Suddenly Kili entered the tent.
"This is bad"
"What? Why?"
"Thorin is flirting with Ori"
"We can't let him, we need him to stay with Bilbo"
"Oh, Bilbo agreed for the 'big dinner'" The 'big dinner' was supposed to be a dinner for them only, but for convincing them we said it was for all the gang.
"Well I don't know how are you going to do it, but get Thorin's ass tonight for the dinner"
"Yes sir" He made a salute mocking me and went outside.

Kili's POV

This is going to be difficult. Thorin doesn't separate from Ori.
Now, they're fighting vs. Thorin is letting Ori win so he'll be happy. Thorin grabs Ori's blade and pull him, they're really close now. He will kiss him. And Ori will let him, because we all know that he's gay and loves Thorin a ton. I grab a bow and arrow and shoot it right in between. Of course they got scared and looked at me.
"Can I talk to you Thorin?"
He looked at Ori for a moment, said something and looked at me.
"Yes, come" I went to him and we headed to the forest.
"There's a 'big dinner' tonight, you will be there?"
"Will Bilbo be there?"
"Yes, he's part of the gang"
"Then no"
"C'mon Thorin, for me?"
"Okay then, but I want him as far as possible from me"
"Right"

Bilbo's POV

I got dressed for dinner. I went to the Big Dinners's tent. There I found a lot of food in all the table and Thorin was the only one sitting.
"Really?"
Fili and Kili came out from nowhere.
"Let me lead you to your seat"
They forced me and took me by his side.
"Hey Thorin" I said calmly.
"Hello, Mr. Baggins" He said in a rough voice.
"We hope you enjoy dinner, and we inform you, you can't get out of here"
Great. So this was a planned date, and I fell. But anyways, there was a lot of good food so I started to serve myself.
"How have you been... With Ori?" I asked.
"Good, and if you're guessing there's something between he and me? There's nothing" He stated.
"You know, I guess you do a good couple"
"It was better you and I" He said in a low voice, trying to make it so I don't hear, but I did.
"I still love you, Thorin" I said the truth, I wanted him back so hard.
There was silence for the rest of the dinner, when we finished, we looked at each other. His irresistible eyes were looking at me. We leaned closer at the same time, like if we were connected.
"I love you" He whispered before he kissed me passionately.