Chapter 3 (Edited)

Thorin's POV

"So your plan is track them, fight them, and save Fili and Kili?" Bofur said.
"Don't you think it is better to spy on them and then ruin their party?" Ori said.
"No, this is what we will do" I started, I was tired of their dumb ideas, "We track them, and send Bilbo to watch nearer, he comes back and tells us where are each and every one of the filthy orcs. Then we surround them and attack" I finished.
"But what if Bilbo gets caught?" Balin said.
"I have faith in him that he will be really cautious" I said without thinking, "and because they don't know his scent and he won't do a sound", I added really fast before they can make something in their minds.
"But Bilbo isn't here" Balin said.
He didn't advise them. He went right to me.. "But I have just seen him, he was with me in the music room" I said. "He went to sleep"
Everyone's face was just blank, I can't tell what could they have been thinking, it was just so impossible.
"Anyways, tomorrow we'll depart to save Fili and Kili" Balin said. We all stood up and went to different places for different purposes. I headed to my room, tomorrow is a harsh day, so I needed a good rest. When I was in my room, I closed the door behind me, and looked at Bilbo who was on the floor with a blanket of his. I went and disarmed myself, I took my armour off and I leaved only my simple cloth. Bilbo accustomed to a peaceful life, had night clothes. I went to him and crouched. "Hey Bilbo, you can climb to my bed if you want", I stood up and saw him turn around and dug himself in the blanket, I went and grabbed another blanket and put it over him, then I went to my bed and slide in. I started to think about next morning but I guess nothing interesting will happen. I started to fall asleep slowly, and then I lost consciousness.
The next morning I woke up to see Bilbo preparing for battle, I guess he had been advised, I stand up and start to put my armour on.
"Morning" He says sweetly to me.
"Morning" I return in the same tone and look at him. He is looking and staring at me. I look and stare at him. I don't know, but I think I'm in love with this man.

A/N
So I edited it, I know I'm sorry but it will soon happen, I love you all!