PART- 18

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..😊❤

___________________________

Mohit- Have lunch with me and it's an order from your boss. And kaam ke wajah se health ko ignore mat karna age se tum... said sternly getting up from his place going near her

This made her heartbeat increase seeing his intense glaze on her while their distance was decreasing with each passing step of his....

Tina- Okay bye... said for not able to take his intense glaze on her...

She was about to go outside his cabin when he holds her hand and pulled her to him resulting her back hitting with his front sending chills down her spine with their mere closeness.. Next moment her breath hitched feeling his hot breath falling on her bare neck...

Mohit- Eat with me Tina... said in dominating tone near her ear making her eyes closed in response when her heart was running fast as if it will come out anytime feeling him so close to her like this...

Tina- Mohit.... before she could complete next moment her eyes gets widen in shock feeling his cold lips on her cheek for mere seconds...

Mohit- Come have a seat... saying this he moved away from her who was still standing like a statue for shock seeing this he smirked

**

Sid- She won't have it.... said sternly looking at the wine bottle ordered by Rohan

Sana didn't said anything to him as she knows how it feels been drunk means the aftermath... As who remember the things they do when they are totally drunk.. On top of it she is not in favour of it too... So, she kept mum and let him do whatever he wanted to do...

Rohan- Oh! Okay... No problem.. Would you like to have some juice or something else...?

Sid- I'll take care of it... You don't need to bother Mr. Singh... said with a calm voice to him and ordered her favourite chocolate ice cream for her...

Well Sana was again holding his hand under the table.. As she knows his possessiveness for her.. duh! Making Sidharth happy to no f***ing end...!!

Rohan- Sure. But I was asking as a host that's it... said with faint smile...

Sidharth just hummed in response and again concentrate on his meal...

They were towards their end of having their meal when Sidharth got an important work related call so he excused himself from them to attend it... He tried to ignore it but he can't as it's from Mohit.. Who must have called him as an assignment which was supposed to be delivered today in Delhi.. So, he went outside the restaurant area to attend the call not before taking a glance of his baby who was eating her favourite chocolate ice cream like a baby... As Sidharth left Rohan got a chance to talk with Sana..

Rohan- Um...! I must say Shehnaaz.. You're very talented ..... and also very beautiful... said the last part taking a long pause making her uncomfortable with his constant glaze on her face... As if he was observing her every feature...

Sana- Thanks.. replied with a faint smile not looking at him

Rohan- I have never seen a girl like you... You're the perfect example of beauty with brain...

He again said making her nervous with his glaze now... Sana didn't said anything to him and was just having her ice cream quietly making him flown...