PART- 53

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..❤

___________________________

"Bebu.. bebu... bebu... get up.. get up.. get up... Zaldi utho Sidharth..." Sana said in excitement moving his sleeping figure vigorously after she was done with her morning chores and getting ready

Getting ready, well today they're going to Punjab for their wedding. And Shehnaaz is super excited like a baby to go back to her own house after so long. After 15 years.

Sidharth just hummed in sleep and changed his sleeping position. He was damn tired after doing last minute shopping with her and with the packing. Seeing this she frowned.

Sana- Sidhaaarthhh utho naa bebu... said moving his body with more force

Sid- Princess, please let me sleep peacefully sweetheart. And you too sleep with me jaan. I need you... murmured softly in sleepy voice

Sana- Sidha...

Next moment he pulled her closer and she fall on him and he quickly cuddle her making her shocked thinking what just happened with her.

Sana- Sidhaaarthhh please utho yaar. Punjab jana hai aaj hume. Bhul gaye kya? asked frowning

Not uttering anything he snuggled into her neck and inhale the sweet strawberry flavour body wash smell which she always use making her breath hitched. He brushed his warm lips sensually on cold skin making her shiver under his touch. He plant a soft kiss on her sweet spot making her moan softly and she forgot about her surroundings and also about Punjab. His touch holds that power on her body. His one touch on her skin and she will melt into it and surrender to him always.

He started to nibble her soft skin making her moan and eyes closed feeling his torture on her neck. Her hands automatically went into his hair and started to massage his hair scalp making him wild and he bites on her neck harshly making her hissed in pain. He sucked that place to sooth her pain making her moan his name loudly.

Sid- I'm addicted to you princess. You're so delicious. Feels like eating you all the time.... murmured while rolling his tongue on her neck making her blush hard

Sana- Bebu get up naa... said softly running her fingers into his hair scalp

He open his eyes slowly and looked at the table clock and moved his head sideways in disbelief. As it's only 6am now when they are supposed to leave for Punjab at 11am that too in his private jet. They don't have to catch a flight even. If he will woke up at 8 it will be enough. But here she got up early in the morning God knows when. Took a bath and now she is waking him up that too 5hr. before. She must have gone nuts. But he knows it's because of her excitement for going to her own place own house after so long. But in practical there's no need to stay awake for so long. As everything is done last night itself. Now they just have to wake up take a bath grab something in breakfast and all ready to go to Punjab.

Sid- It's just 6 now. Hum 11 baje jaa rahe hai baby. Please don't disturb me for next 2-3hrs. atleast. Moreover we are going by my private jet. No need to hurry. So, let me sleep with MY MUMMA for sometime please.. mumbled softly and snuggled his face into her chest like a baby and closed his eyes to sleep again

Listening 6am Shehnaaz gets shocked. She looked towards the clock and gets shocked as it was indeed 6am. It was 6:02am now. They have enough time to sleep now but because of her excitement now her sleep was far away from her. So, she thought to admire her cute husband. Who was struggling to sleep now making her giggle softly knowing his problem.