PART- 29

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..😊❤

___________________________

Sana- Sidharth kitna pyaara mausam hai yaar... Enjoy karo naa tum bhi.. said spreading her arms in the air closing her eyes feeling the cold rain droplets touching her bare skin

Seeing this Sidharth smiled blissfully remembering the moment when he saw her for the first time after 15 year outside the temple... Soon he went near her and hold her tightly by waist making her open her eyes immediately and looked deep into his intense eyes... When she noticed his eyes were fixed on her lips and next moment her breath hitched feeling his thumb rubbing on her soft lips and she again closed her eyes feeling the sensation in her whole body...

Sid- You know what princess the day when I saw you for the first time outside that temple enjoying the rain like this... I had and urge to kiss your soft pink lips (she immediately opened her eyes listening this and looked into his intense black eyes).. But I couldn't kiss you that day... So, can I do it now...? asked like a gentleman looking deep into her eyes while caresing her soft lips sending chills down her spine

Shehnaaz closed her eyes clinching his shirt tightly in a fist giving him the permission for what he was asking for making him smile.. Next moment he smashed his lips on her and started kiss her roughly cupping her face inbetween his palm.. Both were sucking and nibbling softly devouring their lips.. Soon her hands went inside his hair running on his scalp and clinched his hair making him groan... He bites her her soft lips making her moan softly talking the chance he entered inside her mouth and devour every hidden corner of her mouth.. While making patterns on her waist over the fabric making her moan softly in his mouth.. Soon their salvia mingled with each other.. When he noticed she was getting breathless he broke the kiss and catch some air cupping each other face and touching their heads together...

Sid- I think we should go home princess... said kissing her forehead making her smile

Sana- Haan... But.... I want something...

Sid- Now what princess.... said rolling his eyes

Sana- Nothing... I was just kidding... said kissing his lips for few seconds

Sid- You are crazy... said chuckling

Sana- Not more than you for sure... said with a smirk

Sid- Let's go... Otherwise we'll catch cold or fever..... said chuckling

Later, they went back to home.... Got freshen up had dinner and fall asleep cuddling each other....

**

Next morning, Sidharth woke up first and felt something heavy on his bare chest making him confused a little... But as he opened his eyes he saw the most beautiful view it was his Shehnaaz who was sleeping over him and his lips automatically carves into a smile seeing his baby who was sleeping like a baby on top of him with half open mouth.. He admires her for sometime.... But soon something hits his mind that his baby is burning like hot fire as he felt a heat on his bare chest....

Sid- Oh God! Is she having fever (touched her temple and neck)... Yes, mana kia tha baarish me naa bheegne ke liye... But nahi... Mera baat sunta kon hai... murmured angrily

He made her lay down on the bed and covered her with the duvet properly and turned off the AC as she must be feeling cold now due to fever... He quickly get the first aid box from the cupboard's drawer and put the thermometer under her underarms to check the temperature.. After sometime he took it out and gets shocked seeing her temperature... It was 102°c quite high making him angry on her for her carelessness and he also got worried and panicked at the same time... He quickly called the best doctor who told him to give medicine and to do wet cloth (geeli patti) to make her temperature down and give her some healthy and light food like soup and some vitamin C to uplift her taste bar and asked him not to panic as it's normal because of seasonal change...