PART- 30

Check if you had read the previous part..

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment, inline comment, do vote and do follow me.. Thank you..😊❤

___________________________

Continued from last part.....

Sid- Do you want a head massage princess..? asked still sitting in the same position

Sana- Medicine will be okay baby... said in low voice closing her eyes inhaling his strong perfume which he usually use

Sid- But you hate medicine baby... I'll give you a head massage with hot oil... You will feel better... okay... said snuggling into her hair inhaling the sweet lavender scent which is her shampoos flavour

Sana- Oh God! He smells sexy.... murmured softly snuggling more in his neck making him shocked

Sid- Really...? asked with a smirk stroking his fingers slowly into her hair giving her some relief

Sana- Hmm... How can someone smells sexy I'm wondering now.... murmured softly with closed eyes making him chuckled in mind

Sid- She is crazy and driving me crazy all the time too... thought in mind while trying to break the hug

But he gets shocked as she again fall asleep in his embrace in sitting position while holding his neck tightly as if she is not ready to leave him making him smile..

Sid- She again fall asleep.. but she needs to eat her lunch and I need to give her a hot oil massage... Chalo kuch der baad utha dunga... Abhi toh sirf 1:10 baj raha hai... Will wake her up after an hour... thought in mind

He lay down on the bed while hugging her in the same position and now she was fully on top of him while her legs were on both sides of him giving him a hard time but he controlled his hormones and tried to slept with her for an hour feeling her close to him while stroking his fingers in her hair slowly to give her some relief from her pain.. But sleep was far away from him... The only thought was coming in his mind now was him making wild love with her for their proximity and like always he cursed himself in mind and hold her more tightly to calm himself down....

As for him, all this small sweet moments are more precious than making her his now.. He badly wanna make her his from the time he saw her outside that temple.. Only he knows how he controls him every time when he saw her.. After all he's been waiting for her since last 15 years... 15 years, it's a very long time.. When he was grown up and was in college he used to listen from his guy friends about their sexual activity with their girlfriends... That time he used to think about him and Shehnaaz... That how and what he will do when he will meet her someday...

But after the time he met her... Now he started to imagine them doing all these... And when he do every time he cursed himself for thinking and even imagining all these... Thinking as if he is a sex addict person or a pervert which he is definitely not.. He loves her dearly and wants to make her his.. that's it.. When they got married accidentally and she accepted him as her husband... From that time he badly wanna make love to her.. But he somehow control his desires to make her his in true sense. As he don't wanna rush in their relationship... He knows she is his wife they can consummate their relationship even now but he knows she is not ready yet... She needs time and he is ready to wait for her to make her his and become one for forever...

As he knows she still don't feel for him the way he do... He can see changes in her behaviour towards him too.. She became quite comfortable around him.. He is more like a friend to her.. Maybe a little bit more... Liking and attention for sure but love it's yet to happen from her side... But he is ready to wait for it too... He already waiting for 15 year for her to meet.. then why not few more time... He knows she will fall for him soon... He can see that in her eyes when he looks at her in her eyes... There's something for him but she is unware of it... But he will wait till the time she realise and truly started to love him wholeheartedly...