PART- 67 (H) 🔞

WARNING: This part will have highly mature content. So, if you are not 18+ or not comfortable to read then please do avoid/skip this part. As I don't want any kind of negatively in my comment section.

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..❤

Unedited part.. Adjust with the mistakes!

___________________________

Sana- You're delicious Bebu.. said in husky voice near his ear and sucked his earlobe hard and finally gave a harsh bite making him groan loudly

Sid- My naughty princess.. mumbled softly and pulled out her top and bra in one go and flipped their position

Sana- My desperate bebu.. Said giggling mocking him

Sid- Today I'll show you how desperate I'm for you.. said smirking evily pulling out her inner too making her confused

Next moment she grasped in shock as he tied her wrist together with his shirt then tied her hands to the headboard of the bed.

Sana- Sidharth tum aisa nahi kar sakte mere saath.. said in crying babyish voice trying to melt him knowing his intention

HE WON'T LET HER TOUCH HIM NOW! THE WHOLE TIME. HE WON'T SHOW ANY MERCY!

Sid- Sorry princess. It's your punishment from your daddy today. Btw you're looking sexy in this position. Making me more wild and arouse.. said in husky voice glazing at her body intensely sending chills down her body

Sana- Sidhar....

Before she could complete he hovered over her and shushed her by capturing her soft juicy pink lips for a deep passionate kiss. He was sucking and nibbling her lower lip hungrily as her lips is his favourite sweet candy. It taste sweet like candy. When she was doing his upper lip with same intensity and passion. His hands went on her twins and he started to play with them by kneading harshly and pinching them harshly making her moan inbetween the kiss. He pulled her lips taking inbetween his sharp teeth and gave a harsh bite making her groan in pain. He took her lips in his mouth and sucked them hungrily. Literally eating her lips mercilessly making her grasp for air. He pulled her hard nipples and pinched making her moan loudly. Taking the bag he rolled his tongue into her mouth and devoured every hidden corner while playing with her bosoms and torturing them mercilessly till the time she gets breathless and tears rolled down from the corner of her eyes. He drunk her tears murmuring sorry softly like chanting mantas making her smile slightly seeing his love and care.

Sana- I'm fine bebu... mumbled softly kissing his forehead lovingly

He smiled and showered soft kisses and wet kisses all over her face mumbling sweet things in her ear. After kissing her whole face he snuggled into her neck and marked his territory by giving numerous kisses, bites and sucking, nibbling, licking making her shiver and quiver under him and a moaning mess. He kissed her sweet spot and she moaned softly making him angry. He bites her sweet spot making her grasped and moan his name loudly making him smirk happily. He sucked the place and another loud moan left her mouth. After marking his territory on her neck he went down a little and gave numerous kisses, bites and sucking and nibbling and rolling his tongue all over her body. From her cleavage to her deep valley to her belly and belly up and gave a bite on her belly and making her cry in pain than in pleasure as he started to suck her belly button hungrily making her wiggling under him and a moaning mess.

He took her one bosom into his mouth and started to suck her nipple like a hungry baby when his one hand went on the other one kneading, pinching and squeezing it hardly making her a moaning mess taking his name loudly. His another free hand went on her butt cheeks and started to kneading them softly and harshly time to time. When she was wiggling, shivering and moaning loudly continuously making him more wild. He bites her swallowed nipple harshly making her cry in pleasure. He sucked the other one while kneading and pinching the previous one. He sucked it so hard for so long as if he will bring all the milk out of it if it was possible by him.