PART- 82

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please   do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..❤

Unedited part!

___________________________

All started talking with Siya introducing them to her. When Siya was looking at them curiously at first. But later she smiled when Mohit told her he is her MaCha. Seeing this Mohit become super happy and emotional too. When Tina was making puppy face to Siya. And she finally gave a smile to her Maasi making Tina emotional as hell. When MM was emotional too seeing her grand daughter smiling at her. Sidharth asked Mohit to go back home along with Tina and MM. As they must be tired. They need rest and sleep atleast MM. It's not good for her health at this age to wake up all night. Tina was not ready to go at first but later agreed when Sidharth asked her to take rest now and come back next morning to see Shehnaaz and Siya. Then asked Mohit to bring sweets in morning for everyone and also to distribute in office employees and Shanta tai and he other house workers. He ageed and left along with Tina and MM.

As Mohit and others left. Sidharth comes along with Siya in his arms to see Shehnaaz who was already shifted in a vip room. Siya needed to be feed plus she need her mother's warmth too. He saw his princess was sound asleep. She was looking tired and exhausted. But a beautiful smile was there on her face. A satisfying smile. He noticed Siya was looking at her mumma wide opening her eyes out of curiosity. Seeing this Sidharth smiled widely and kiss her cheeks softly out of adoration. Then started to talk with her in low voice not to disturb his princess sleep for sometime. When he himself was tired and exhausted for waking up all night. Siya was born in early morning. At 4:36AM. Date 1st August.

Sid- Kya dekh rahe ho sweetheart? Mumma ko? Mumma is sleeping. She is tired now. Mumma is beautiful right? Just like you my little princess.

He kissed her forehead softly out of adoration and again started to talk.

Sid- But don't worry. Papa is here to give full on attention and lot's of love to you. Not LOL! Pata nahi kyu but feels like eating you now. In a positive way in mumma's language. Tum itni cute ho naa meri jaan. Bilkul mumma jaisi cute and beautiful Siya. Did you liked your name baby? Huh? Cute and beautiful right?

Siya smiled widely looking at him telling him she liked it. No she loved it. Anything from her father is precious to her.

Sid- Aww! You liked it. Mera choice hai. Tumhari papa ki choice hamesha best hoti hai. For example your mumma. I choose her when I was 15 and she was 10.

He chuckled softly then when Siya smiled widely seeing him laughing. She was already in love with her father.

Sid- You're my cute little banana mango pie. Do you remember I called you like this? When you were inside your mumma's tummy? Hmm?

Siya blinked smiling as if telling him yes in response. He smiled widely seeing her cute response to his talk as if she is understanding it well.

Sid- You're very smart baby. Just like your papa.

He kissed her forehead again and she smiled in response. Seeing her beautiful smile his eyes became moist automatically. Her lips are like her mumma but smile was like him. Crazy! But true.

Sid- You're so US baby. I can't believe.

He was almost at the verge of crying feeling overwhelmed. He noticed Siya made a sad face seeing her crazy father in tears. He was in awe of her now. She can't see him in tears. He gave a smile to her and she again smiled seeing him happy. He was feeling choked seeing her love for him. He was over the moon now. His daughter his little princess loves him so much. She can't see him sad.