PART- 48 🔞

WANT SOME GOOD COMMENT AND REACTION... IT'S A BIGGER PART THAN LAST ONE! LAST PART WAS LITTLE SHORT. SO IT'S A MAKEUP PART (IN WORDS ONLY)...😜

I WANT 200 VOTES & 60 COMMENTS.. & DO INLINE COMMENTS TOO.... NEXT PART ONLY AFTER YOU DO IT....😌

___________________________

Sid- Are you ready for the task princess? asked hovering over her making her giggle under him

Sana- Yes, my prince charm.....

Before she could complete he took her lips for a deep passionate kiss pinning her hands on the bed. He started to suck and nibble her lower lip when she was devouring his upper lip. Her hands were busy making patterns on his bare chest and abs making him groan inbetween the kiss. His hands travelled inbetween her legs and runs his fingers sensually upwards making her breath hitched. He smriked and started to move his fingers sensually on her thighs and legs making patterns. She shiver under him and holds his hair tightly and pulled him closer to her to deepen their kiss. She bites on his lips making blood ozz out from his lips and he hissed in pain softly.

Sid- My wild cat.. murmured slowly inbetween the kiss

Sana- Only yours.. murmured softly and sucked the blood from his lips making him groan loudly

After getting breathless he broke the kiss and snuggled into her neck and started to mark his territory on it by give open mouth kisses and bites everywhere making her take his name continuously in her sexy voice. Which made him more wild. He pulled out her gowns top coat and throw it away on the floor aimlessly making her grasped. For his surprise she was not wearing anything under it making her fully naked..

Sid- Beautiful... said devouring her only by his eyes

She quickly hide her body with her hands and hide herself into the bed feeling shy seeing his intense glaze on her.

Sid- Princess I wanna see you.

Sana- Mujhe sharam aa rahi hai Sidharth. Please bebu....

Sid- Come out now... said in dominating tone

Next moment she face him and removed her hands from her body still closing her eyes making him frown.

Sid- Look at me princess. Look into my eyes... said in dominating tone again

She open her eyes and look into his eyes which was showing immense love for her. There was now lust only love and desire for her. Which was telling her how beautiful she is to him making her feel special like always. He always made her feel the most beautiful girl in the world. His eyes says it always.

Sid- What did you saw princess?

Sana- Love.

Sid- I love you baby... saying this he kissed her forehead making her feel special again

She pulled his face closer and took his lips for a deep passionate kiss pouring all her love for him into it. Telling him silently that how lucky she is to have him as her husband and her family. He is the only person whom she can call her. Only her. Her family. Her world. Her everything. She can do anything for him and for his happiness. The way he do for her. She don't know when she fall for him so badly that she became addicted to him (in a positive way). He become her addiction her obsession. Just like she is to him. His obsession and love.

Sana- I love you Sidharth... murmured after breaking the kiss still panting heavily

Sid- Just look into my eyes princess... I want you to see me making you mine... huhh?