PART- 58 🔞

Note: MATURE CONTENT AHEAD. If you're under 18 or uncomfortable to read then please SKIP this part. Thank you.

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please   do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..❤

___________________________

"Do you have a gun?" Sana asked

As Sidharth coming out from the loo in his shorts only and he was drying his wet hair with a towel looking all eatable making her throat dry and body hot seeing his hotness.

They reached the resort an hour ago. As they reached the first thing Sidharth asked her to do was to change in her comfortable night clothes after taking a long warm shower to relax herself rather than admiring their room. As he will change after her.

The room had a beautiful view of the garden and a lake from the balcony. It was beautifully decorated. There's a big king size bed which was decorated with white and pink orchid flowers on top and a heart was made in the middle with red rose petals. The floor had red heart shaped balloons and scented candles all over the room making the atmosphere romantic. A mini fridge having drinks and some snacks too. A white couch having a square table infront of it which was also decorated with rose petals. A box of chocolate, a bowl of fresh strawberries and melted chocolate, a bottle of Champagne which was kept on a ice bucket having 2 glasses to drink. All these was kept on that table. A big bathroom having a bathtub and a jacuzzi too. In short, it was beautiful in every sense and romantic too.

Sid- Huhh! Why are you asking this all on a sudden? said been confused and little shocked by this sudden question

"What happened to her in just 20mins when I was taking bath? Is she alright?" He thought been worried

He comes to her and kept his palm on her forehead and then neck to check if she have fever or not but for his good luck she had no fever.

"Hmm, Fever toh nahi hai. But damn! She's looking so hot man. Her pink lips is inviting me to devour it now. Why am I even thinking? When I can do it in real. Let's get into action Sidharth." He thought smirking

Next moment he cupped her face and bend down to kiss her soft lips but Shehnaaz quickly removed his hand and moved away from him making him shocked.

Sid- What the fuck!

Sana- Bolo naa jo pucha hai... said forcing a little blinking her eye lashes cutely

Sid- (smriked) I have 2 gun BABY DOLL. One for my self defence and one for.... smriked naughtily eyeing his lower body part making her cheeks turned red due to blush

Sana- Tum.. matlab... woh... matlab... said fumbling been all shy

He chuckled softly seeing her blushing face.

Sid- Tharki, pagal sab hoon main, but only for you princess. But pucha kyu?

Sana- I wanna kill you... said angrily

Sid- Huhh! Kyu? What have I done?

Sana- Hamari shaadi galat hai. Galat hua hai.. saying this she started to cry making him shocked

Sid- Huhh! Kya?(totally shocked) Are you drunk? said doubtfully

He bend closer to her face to check and for his shock she was actually drunk as the smell of champagne was coming strong from her.