PART- 49

SORRY! FOR LATE UPDATE.. BUT LAST PART 1.15K LOGO NE PADHA HAI. BUT COMMENT 50 AUR VOTE 200 BHI NAHI. WHY? I'M DISAPPOINTED YAAR! 🙂

I WANT 200 VOTES & 60 COMMENTS.. & DO INLINE COMMENTS TOO.... NEXT PART ONLY AFTER YOU DO IT....😌

___________________________

Sid- Princess, that was awesome. The way I'm in love and obsessed with you. Now I'm getting obsessed and addicted to your sexy body. Just can't have enough of you.

Sidharth said shamelessly after their hot love making section when his fingers running sensually on her necked body sending chills down her body again. Listening this Shehnaaz blushed hard hidding her face into his chest. Seeing her blushing like this he chuckled softly. As she was so bold few minutes ago and now she is blushing like a newly married bride.

Sid- Ab aise sharmao mat sweetheart. Kuch time pehle kaise bold thi tum. Aur jab office se aya tab toh mujhe 440 nahi 880 volt ka shock laga tumhe ek sexy red saree me dekh ke. Tumne meri yeh wala fantasy bhi pura kar dia. Ki main kam se wapas aun aur meri biwi ekdam nayi naveli dulhan ki tarah sajh shingar kar ke ready rahe mere liye. Ek sexy red saare pehn ke aur main tumhe pyaar karu.

He cares her body and gave open mouth kisses on her cleavage and finally giving a harsh bite on her bosom making her moan his name softly. He sucked that place to sooth the pain. She holds his hair tightly and bites her lips to control her moans for his sweet torture.

Sid- Gale me mangalsutra dale huye.

He bend down near her neck and plant a soft kiss on her pendant which is her mangalsutra. She smiled blissfully caresing his face and plant a soft kiss on his cheeks making him smile blissfully.

Sid- Maang me sindoor dale huye. Which will tell the world that you're mine. ONLY MINE Princess.

He cares her hair line (maang) and plant a soft kissed there and she closed her eyes feeling loved and blessed.

Sid- Haat me red bangles dale huye.

He took her hands close to his lips and plant soft kisses on her knuckles one by one and she smiled blissfully having tears in her eyes feeling overwhelmed by his love and gesture.

Sid- Naak (nose) me nose pin.

He kissed her nose softly making her smile blissfully.

Sid- Kaan (ear) me earrings.

He kissed her both ear softly and bites the earlobe at the end making her hissed in pain softly. And he nibbled her earlobe making her moan softly caresing his hair scalp making him groan softly.

Sid- Honto (lips) me red lipstick dale hu...

She put her finger on his lips immediately making his shut. He raised his eyebrows asking "What?" in silence.

Sana- Don't play around like this to turn me on again. Maine mana thodi kia hai tumhe. Bola hai naa main sirf tumhari hoon. Haq rakho mere upar har way me. Aur waise bhi jaise tum obsessed aur addicted ho mere liye mere bod.. matlab you know main bhi hoon tumhare liye. Same to same. Mujhe samajh aa gaya hai Sidharth main bhi tumhare liye obsessed hoon. I can't live without you Sidharth. I need you to breath. I need you to stay alive. You're my oxygen Sidharth. You're my lifeline. My protector. My saviour. My family. My life. You're my peace. You're the reason of my existence. Because you've everything. I love you Sidharth. And you're ONLY MINE. The way I'm ONLY YOURS.