PART- 83

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please   do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..❤

Unedited part!

___________________________

Few days later...

"Siya itni roh kyu rahi hai princess? Did you feed her or not?" Sidharth asked getting restless seeing her crying for a long time

He was rocking her and walking around the room to make her cry stop and cooing her. Shehnaaz comes out from bathroom finishing her morning chores and taking a quick shower. She quickly comes to them and took Siya from him.

Sana- Haan Sidharth. Kuch der pehle hi khilaya hai. Tumhare samne hi toh khilaya tha. Bhul gaye kya? Haad hai!

She sat on bed comfortably taking Siya on her lap and started to cooed her in babyish voice.

Sana- Awww! Mera nona baby.. inna nahi rote meri cookie coo.. meri cup cake.. meri chocolate baby.. meri cutie pie.. meri noni.. meri jigar ka tukra. Please chup hojao. Mumma is requesting you.. please.. If you won't stop crying now. Mumma will start crying. Then papa will also cry seeing us crying. Do you want him to cry? No right? Phir rona nahi hai puttu. No more rona dhona. Hmm? Kuch samjhe papa ki smart baby?

Sidharth started to laugh and quickly grabbed a place beside her.

Sana- What's so funny? Frowned seeing him laughing

Sid- You're threatening her. Aur kaisi ajeeb chizo se bula rahi ho tum? Iss liye hans raha hoon.. Replied inbetween his laugh

Seeing him laughing Siya stopped crying and smiled making them shocked.

Sid- Did she just stopped because of your threat?

Sana- Nahi. Tumhe haste huye dekh ke rona band kar dia usne. She loves you a lot.. Caressed her hair softly then kissed her forehead

Sid- Aww! My little princess can't see her papa crying. Even me too. Don't cry my banana mango pie. If you'll cry. Papa will cry. Understand? Caressed her cheeks lovingly making her smile

Siya smiled battled her long eyelashes. Looking absolutely cute and adorable like a barbie doll. Seeing this SidNaaz were in awe of her cuteness. Shehnaaz and Sidharth said "Awww!" and kissed her belly and forehead respectively out of adoration. Feeling loved Siya throws her hands in happiness making them happy and emotional seeing her so happy. Siya throws her hands to Sidharth asking him to take her in his arms. Which he obliged eventually.

Sana- She loves you a lot. I love you papa. Said in babyish voice on behalf of Siya

Sid- Papa loves you more my little princess.. and kissed her cheeks softly

Siya smiled throwing her hands in happiness on his face. Then both started to play with her when Siya was just smiling looking at her parents.

.
.

It was night, almost 9pm. Their dinner was already done. Sidharth was rocking Siya in his arm trying to make her sleep early. Because he wants to spend some time with his big princess. They didn't had a moment alone after they came back home from hospital. They're busy with their little princess. Giving her max to max time and attention. But Siya was not in a mood to sleep. She was very energetic now and was not ready to sleep gving him a hard time. She wants to play with her papa now. As he was busy with office work all day. After he played with her in morning with her mumma. She was busy playing with his fingers now, sucking time to time.