PART- 57 🤵🏻👰🏻

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please   do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..❤

___________________________

"Kanya ko bulaiye."

The priest said after he finished the puja which is done by Sidharth as he is the groom. Before calling the bride to the mandap the groom do a puja. (What n why I have no idea. But I know they do one..😂) 

Listening this Aman gestured his wife LET'S BRING HER along with other. She nods silently and both went inside the house to get her. In few minutes Shehnaaz came outside been all shy and nervous. She was continuously looking down while playing with her fingers. When her friends Tina and Priyanka was walking holding her arms and caresing softly to make her calm down. When Anika, Heera, Aman and Param was holding a beautiful red chunri over her head and people were showering rose petals on her.

On other hand Sidharth was again lost in the beauty of his beautiful wife, his princess. Shehnaaz, who was not looking less than a goddess herself. He thought even goddess and heavens angels will have a complex infront of her beauty today and always. For him, his princess is the most beautiful woman in the whole universe. But he gets frown as she was not lifting her face up. He was getting irritated as he wanted to see her beautiful face and her mesmerising smile.

All the time Shehnaaz was looking down bitting her lips to control her blush. As her friends were teasing her continuously. Seeing him lost like a love sick puppy his friends Rajeev, Yash and Dhruv started to tease him too making him smile and blush slightly. Which he hides like an expert and he gave death glares at his friends keeping a poker face. Seeing this they smriked and he rolled his eyes in response.

Soon they come near the mandap and made her stand infront of Sidharth who was already standing waiting for her for VARMALA ritual. First Shehnaaz made him were the beautiful red and white combination flower garland after lot's of teasing by Sidharth making her hella irritated. Then Sidharth made her wear in few minutes making her frown.

After VARMALA everyone had their dinner as it was getting late plus marriage will take time.

After dinner Tina and Priyanka made her sit beside Sidharth comfortably. Sidharth looked at her from the corner of his eyes and he become more angry. As Shehnaaz was still not looking at him and was looking down playing with her fingers. The moment her friends moved away from her a little Sidharth leaned to his right side where Shehnaaz was sitting now.

Sid- My princess is looking like a goddess. This red chuda is the cherry on top but looks like she is not interested in me. As if I'm looking like a devil.. whispered slowly but little anger was evident in his tone

Listening this she immediately looked at him in shock and then giggled softly seeing this he become more angry.

Sid- Haan. Mazak udao ab. Dekh lia tumhara pyaar... said smirking

Sana- Sidharth tum..

MM- Chup raho tum dono. Aur Sidharth tu shaadi ke mandap me laad raha hai aise. Sharam kar thoda sa. Dekh kaise Pandit ji dekh rahe hai tum dono ko... said scolding them

Sidharth and Shehnaaz looked towards the Pandit ji who was looking at them shock. Sidharth become angry the way Pandit ji was looking at his princess. The Pandit ji was a young man. Seeing this he immediately holds her hand possessively making her sighted in disbelief.

Sid- Kya taad rahe hai ap? Haan? Apna kaam kariye. Aur haan ZALDI kariye. Aur tum log old Pandit nahi bula sakte the? Aise young ladka bulaya hai... said angrily giving death glares to him making him shiver