PART- 77

Happy reading guys.... enjoy.... And please   do comment, do vote and do follow me.. ty..❤

Unedited part!

___________________________

Sana- Sidhaaarthhh, I'm getting scared now.. said crying over phone making him panic who just went to buy some golgappe for her

Sid- Oh my God! What happened to you in.. umm.. just 15mins? Said after checking the time from phone

Sana- Sidhaaarthhh .. saying this she started to cry more making his heart dropped hearing her painful crying voice

Sid- Fuck! It's all my mistake. I should have take you along with me... said cursing himself while heading back to home

After sometime...

Sana- Sidharth.. said crying seeing him coming inside their bedroom, literally running to her.

Soon she was into his protective arms. She snuggled into his chest hiding herself making him more worried.

Sana- Baby..!

Sid- Princess why are you crying? Is everything alright? Kahi dard wagera hai kya? Doctor ke paas chale?

Sana- Hmm!! Said whispering in his ear

He broke the hug and cupped her face with utmost love and care when his eyes were showing worries and tension was visible on his handsome face.

Sid- Baby, what's wrong? Why are you crying so much? What's the problem? Doctor!? Where are you feeling the pain? Baby? Chotu baby? Said in horrified voice at the end thinking something bad happened to their baby

Sana- Sidhaaarthhh!! Baby kick kyu nahi kar raha hai? It's been almost 22nd week. I'm getting sacred now. No movement!? Please kuch karo naa tum. Doctor ke paas chalo tum. I.. I need to hear chotu baby's heartbeat. Please chalo tum... said crying hugging him tightly making him shocked but worried a little too

Well it's been almost 22nd weeks of her pregnancy means almost 5.5 months that she is pregnant and almost 4 months of her birthday.

In this 4 month many things happened and changed. They celebrated their first marriage anniversary with visiting Shiv-Parvati temple then a small get together with Mohit, Tina and MM calling them for lunch. Had a romantic movie night and dinner only them in home. And called off the night after making passionate love for hours.

During holi Shehnaaz took her revenge from him. By making him consume "bhang laddu" with Tina and Mohit's help. When he woke up next day with a painful headache he gets shocked seeing scenario. Means his condition. He was fully necked. Numerous love bites and nails scratches was present all over his body. Messy heir. His lips had a deep cut. And Shehnaaz was sleeping beside him just in his white t-shirt. Seeing all these he gets freak out thinking about their baby. As seeing their condition anymore can say they had a wild young night. What if he got out of control last night this thought made him mad and worried. Later, he got to know from her that he didn't did anything. It was all her as she tied his hands with the bedhead and took the lead making him shocked thinking how wild his princess was that night. But the most saddest part for him was HE CAN'T REMEMBER ANYTHING ABOUT THAT WILD NIGHT. Which he still can't remember making him insane sometime. Where she tease him giving him some brief of that night.

After holi, Sidharth asked Shehnaaz to stay at home only. No work nothing. She will just take rest and will enjoy her pregnancy and will follow the diet. Even he started to do work from home two months ago. He only goes office when his presence is badly needed. But most importantly he did it for Shehnaaz and for her over possessiveness nature. Which he can't blame as he knows s same. But one thing made him offended, hurt and angry when she accused him for cheating on her with another woman. Well, she thought he is having an affair with another woman in office. Means the new business partner Payal Thakur. Who is married and have a little baby boy too which she didn't know before they talked about it means she accused him having affair with her.