A War Started When We Kissed [Italy X Reader] Part 2 LEMON

Note:
Bella = Beautiful (Italian)
Sì = Yes (Italian)
Dannazione = Damn (Italian)
Ti amo anch'io = I love you too (Italian)
scheisse = shit (German)
Hai = Yes (Japanese - Romaji)
Mein Gott = My God (German)
fratello = brother (Italian)
(d/n) = daughter's name

It was 2:35 AM on August 15 of 1945. Your allies Germany and Japan were on lookout duty to let you and Italy get some sleep tonight since was both your turns last night. Well technically, only you fulfilled your duty while the carefree Italian spent the night snoozing away... again. You were having trouble sleeping even though you were awake for the entirety of previous night. Italy on the other hand, was actually wide awake (for once) like he should've been last night. You were also very stressed out from the war which was probably the reason for your insomnia despite your exhaustion due to the night before. Italy suggested having sex to solve both problems. He was hoping the after effects of the intimate activity would result in alleviating at least some of your stress and help you fall asleep. This surprised you because Italy seemed like the innocent type. Then you remembered what Italy said when he told you about his early childhood. He grew up with that pervert France (who was a teenager at the time) before his grandfather, the Roman Empire, took Italy along to travel with him. He probably learned some *ahem* things from teenage France during those days, losing some of his innocence a bit too early on in life. Anyways, you agreed to try out Italy's solution. And to be honest, you've been wanting to do it with Italy for a while now. But because of not wanting to rush things in the relationship (... and the war), you never asked. You had been dating Italy since the beginning of WWII, five years eleven months and fourteen days ago to be exact. And now seemed like a prime opportunity to finally become one with him... well the most prime an opportunity could be during times of war.

"Ahh... Feli~" You moaned Italy's name as he left small gentle kisses and light hickeys on the crook of your neck. You could feel him smile against your skin as he reached around in front and unbuttoned the buttons of your black military uniform shirt one by one. You wore your military uniform shirt and pants to bed as did everybody else. That way you were pretty much already dressed in the proper attire if enemies ever arrived onsite, only needing to put on your military jacket to complete your outfit. You desperately hoped that Allied Force troops wouldn't show up tonight. Because the last thing you needed right now was for Germany and Japan to bust into the temporary military base to alert you and Italy only to catch you guys in the act with your pants down (quite literally). Which would interrupt your intimate time with Italy as well as cause you even more stress due to both the war and embarrassment. You tried to push your worries aside and focus on the special moment you were sharing with Italy. After all, he was doing this with you to help relieve you of stress... and for personal desire. He slipped your shirt down off your shoulders and removed your bra. You could feel the cot mattress shift as Italy sat back to unbutton his shirt. He removed his pants and boxers as well.

"Let's remove this too." Italy said seductively, whispering in your ear. He planted a small kiss on your back and began fiddling with your belt, having trouble unbuckling it due to not being able to see exactly what he was doing. You took over and undid the belt yourself and slid your pants, along with your panties, down your legs and kicked them off onto the cot. Italy's hands snaked up your sides and gently cupped your breasts, causing you to gasp from the sudden contact. He began to massage them as you let out small pleasure-induced mewls. Italy began to grind his hips against you from behind, allowing you to feel his bare erection.

"(f/n)... turn around for me, okay?" Italy said as you obeyed his request. Suddenly, you got self conscious and instinctively covered your bare chest and lower area. You were fine with Italy touching you from behind a minute ago, but now that you were facing him, he would be able to see your body.