Awesome Like Me [Famous!Prussia X Fan!Reader] Part 3 LEMON

You and Gilbert were making out on the Ferris wheel when it suddenly jerked to a stop, interrupting your make out session. You guys were at the very top of the ride when it malfunctioned.

"Attention all passengers. We seem to be having technical difficulties with the operation of the Ferris wheel. We have called over mechanics and electricians to fix it. Please remain calm as the problem poses no danger to the passengers. Bear with us as we try to sort out this problem. We apologize for any inconveniences this may cause." The voice announced through the speaker in the Ferris wheel car ceiling. You and Gilbert looked at each other.

"Looks like we've got a little extra time up here. What do you want to do?" You asked Gilbert.

"Hmm. How about we continue where we left off." Gilbert smirked before starting to kiss you passionately again. You gladly kissed him back. As you made out with Gilbert, you started to feel heat pool in your lower regions and you began to get wet down there. You squeezed your legs together tightly to deal with the wetness. Gilbert seemed to notice and pulled away, ending the kiss. Both of you were hot and a little sweaty from the intense make out session.

"Are you getting turned on from just kissing?" Gilbert asked you as a bright red blush appeared on your face. You averted your gaze to the side and shyly nodded your head yes.

"Looks like I'm not zhe only one zhen. Kesese." Gilbert admitted as he chuckled. You looked at him with a puzzled expression on your face before your eyes instinctively traveled downwards, stopping below his belt buckle between his legs. Your eyes widened when you noticed the large tent in his pants. Awkward silence filled the Ferris wheel car for a while.

"We don't have to if you don't want to. I won't force into doing anything." Gilbert said, averting his gaze to the side and scratching the back of his head. You suddenly leaned in and pecked him on the lips, causing him to blush.

"It's okay Gil. I think I'm ready." You said as you sat back and spread your legs, revealing the wet spot on your panties under your skirt.

"Well in zhat case..." Gilbert said, as he knelt on the floor of the Ferris wheel car and started unbuttoning his shirt and pulling it open to reveal his well toned chest and abs. He licked his lips and unbuckled his belt then continued undoing the button and zipper of his pants. You watched mesmerized, as Gilbert continued to undress himself. As soon as he removed his Prussian flag boxers, his erection sprung up, finally free from its fabric restraints. All of him was now completely exposed to you. Your eyes widened at the sight. He was huge! The length of his shaft was impressively long and was fairly wide in girth. You read and overheard rumors about Gilbert's monstrous dick size. He's even jokingly boasted about it before, calling it his "five meters" on live TV Q&A interviews. You figured he probably wasn't lying based off his proud and expressive personality, but you were definitely not expecting him to be this big! You gulped, wondering if he would even be able to fit inside of you.

"Your turn." Gilbert said seductively, snapping you out of your trance. You nodded and shyly started to strip, trying to stay below the bottom edges of the Ferris wheel car windows to avoid detection. Fortunately, your car was at the very top of the ride and the closest occupied car was a few cars below. You blushed like crazy as he stared at you. Well it was only fair, you watched him get undressed. Once you were completely naked, Gilbert gently pushed you down onto the Ferris wheel car floor. The feeling of the cool metal floor against your warm skin made for a surprisingly pleasant contrast in temperature, causing a sort of static tingly sensation where your body made contact with the floor. He hovering over you his hands planted on the floor beside both your shoulders. You took this time to take in the hot sight of Gilbert in the moments before he claimed your virginity. His face was flushed, a dark yet soft pink hue dusted his cheeks. His body glistened as the gentle glow of orange-yellow light from the sunset reflected off the microscopic beads of sweat that lined the surface of his pale skin. Your (e/c) orbs traveled from his crimson ones down to his massive length. You could see it twitching and throbbing with desire, practically begging for sensual stimulation. A bead of clear precum was seeping from the tip.