Forbidden Love [Angel!England X Demon!Reader] Part 2 LEMON

"Now that we're married, I can finally make love to you." Arthur said as he started to undress himself. When he took his shirt off, his angelic wings spread out and his halo appeared. He continued to strip until only his boxers were left. He then climbed onto the bed with you and started kissing you passionately. You were so into the kiss that you didn't notice Arthur reaching his hands behind your back to unzip your wedding dress. It was when you heard the zipper of your dress as it was being pulled down that you noticed what Arthur was doing. You suddenly broke the kiss.

"W-wait Arthur! Hold on a second! I-" You started to say, but it was too late. Your shoulder blades were exposed and your large dark red demonic wings spread out, followed by the manifestation of your horns and arrow tail that were the same color as your wings and your canines formed into fangs. Arthur sat back in shock as you looked back at him with a devastated expression on your face.

"(f/n)... you're a demon?" Arthur asked as you nodded your head slowly, lowering your head in despair. You then covered your face with your hands and started to sob.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you all this time we've been together! I just didn't want you to hate me! I was sent to Earth to kill all the angels I came across, yes, but I just couldn't kill the one who tried to save me! And in the end, I truly fell in love with you. I've stopped killing angels ever since I met you, I swear! Please don't send me back to Hell, I actually want to be with you!" You managed to say through your sobs. A pair of warm arms wrapped around you and you stopped crying almost immediately.

"Shh. It's okay (f/n), I love you no matter who or what you are. Although, I am a bit shocked that I, an angel, married a demon. But I don't regret it one bit." Arthur said in a calming voice as he let go of you and wiped your remaining tears away.

"So you'll stay with me even though I'm a demon?" You asked him as he nodded and gave you a quick kiss on the lips.

"Yes, of course I will, Love." He whispered in your ear.

"So does that mean we are going to continue where we left off then?" You asked as Arthur who started to blush.

"Uh yeah I suppose we can. But what about the mood? The flow got disrupted." He said, getting all flustered. You smiled at his cuteness and inched closer to him. You looked down at Arthur's clothed member which had receded back to its flaccid state. You smirked as you stared seductively into his emerald eyes.

"Well then, allow me to turn up the heat and bring it back." You said seductively as you reached down and pulled down Arthur's boxers and began pumping his shaft up and down. Arthur moaned from your touch as he quickly grew erect again.

'Wow, she's really skilled. This feels amazing!' He thought to himself inside his head as groans of pure pleasure escaped from his lips.

"You know, I'm not just any demon. I'm (f/n) (l/n) a Primal Emination class succubus. I'm sure you've heard about me before." You said in a seductive tone, revealing your true identity.

"Wait, you're the Primal Emination (f/n) (l/n)?! All the demons in that class are only second to the Devil himself!" Arthur exclaimed, completely stupefied as he instinctively backed away from you in fear which caused his dick to slip out of your grasp. He couldn't believe he married one of the most powerful and dangerous demons in all of Hell. You snickered at his alarmed response. Seeing Arthur in a state of terror like this was a real turn on for you. A dark reddish purple aura began to flow outward from your body and your wings spread wider as you flicked your arrow tail. Despite your devilish habit for craving arousal induced by the fear of your partner, you didn't want Arthur to be afraid of you. So you controlled yourself and the intimidating aura around you disappeared completely. Your wings folded and your tail relaxed.