Awesome Like Me [Famous!Prussia X Fan!Reader] Part 1

Note:
(bf/n) = best friend's name
(h/c) = hair color
(e/c) = eye color
Liebling = Darling (German)

You were very excited for tonight. You and your best friend, also roommate, were going to a concert, but not just any concert, you were going to Bad Touch Trio's concert. Bad Touch Trio (BTT for short) was a worldwide famous boy band that all the girls were obsessed with. You and your best friend were no exceptions. BTT consisted of three band members: Prussia, Spain, and France. Prussia was both yours and (bf/n)'s favorite. You and your best friend somehow managed to get tickets for the very front row before the stage as well as VIP tickets to meet the BTT members after the show.

~Time Skip~

Finally, it was time to head off to the concert. When you got there, it was packed which was expected. A limo pulled up to the curb and the BTT members stepped out and girls flocked around the area, screaming their heads off and taking pictures. Some of them held signs they made that read "I ♥︎ you (BTT Member)!" or "Marry me (BTT Member)!" and things like that. Of course you and your best friend were at the front of the crowd doing the same thing. As Prussia walked down the red carpet, he smiled and waved to everyone. When his eyes met yours, he stopped briefly and blushed a little. To both of you, it seemed as if time stopped for a moment. Prussia blew you a kiss before continuing to the stadium entrance with the rest of the group to get ready for their performance. Your face turned a bright red and many of the girls who noticed Prussia blowing you a kiss flashed you jealous glares.

"OMG! Prussia blew you a kiss! Lucky!" Your best friend said excitedly, grabbing your shoulders and shaking you.

~Prussia's POV~

Me, France, and Spain pulled up to zhe red carpet. I stepped out of zhe limo, followed by Spain zhen France and we started smiling and waving at our fans. As I was waving, I locked eyes with zhis girl and my heart skipped a beat. She was beautiful. Her (h/c) hair fell loosely around her shoulders, complimenting her facial features and gorgeous (e/c) eyes. II felt my face heat up as we made eye contact. I blew her a kiss before heading to zhe stadium entrance with Spain and France to get ready for our performance. Zhere's a "Meet & Greet" event for fans with VIP tickets to meet us after zhe concert. I hope I get to see her zhere.

~End of Prussia's POV~

You and (bf/n) headed over to your seats right in front of the stage along with many other lucky fangirls. When the BTT members made their appearance on stage, everybody screamed their heads off and waved their hands in the air like lunatics. Prussia looked over the crowd and, once again, your (e/c) eyes met his crimson ones. He blushed then winked at you, making you blush as well. During the entire performance, your eyes were locked on Prussia. His eyes met yours several more times during the concert, every time he winked at you.

~Prussia's POV~

I scanned zhe crowd for zhat girl I saw before. I spotted her in zhe very front row and I blushed zhen winked at her. She blushed in return which was really cute. She knew I was looking at her and not in her general direction. Throughout zhe entire performance, I could feel her gaze on me and only me. I made sure to make eye contact with her every now and zhen, winking every time.

~End of Prussia's POV~

BTT started playing their new song "Awesome Like Me" which was your favorite. Prussia looked at you for the entirety of the song. Every time Prussia sang the words of the chorus "You're awesome like me" he pointed at you. It made you blush madly and other girls and best friend got jealous. With the song's ending, came the end of the concert. The BTT members all waved to the crowd and headed backstage. After they were gone, the band's manager, known by the alias Germany, got up onto the stage.