Forbidden Love [Angel!England X Demon!Reader] Part 1

You were a demon, Arthur was an angel, and yet you were lovers. You were born in the land of the cursed called Hell and Arthur was born in the land of the blessed called Heaven. Your worlds never collided. So how did you meet Arthur? Well, there was a land of mortals called Earth. There, humans, demons, angels, and animals came into contact with each other. You were sent to Earth on a mission to kill every angel you came across. Arthur was sent down to Earth to send all the demons he crossed paths with back to Hell permanently. You see, your races despised one another, so yours and Arthur's love for each other was forbidden. Even so, you and Arthur continued to share a house on Earth since you couldn't live together in each other's realms. Anyways, it was morning and you just woke up. Arthur's sleeping face was right in front of you. You smiled and kissed him, remembering how you two went from enemies to lovers.

~Flashback~

You had recently finished off another low ranking angel who had fallen for your succubus charm. You were now searching for your next angelic victim.

'This is no fun. So far I've only been able to find low ranking angels. I'd like to be able to get my hands on an Archangel or higher like a Virtue, Ophanim, or Seraphim. I am one of the Primal Eminations after all. I wonder how some of my ArchDuke, Duke, Lord, Minor Lord, and Tempter underlings are doing with their missions.' You said to yourself inside your head. While you were distracted by your own thoughts, you walked right into traffic. A semi truck was heading right for you, the driver honked the horn at you to move out of the way because he knew he wouldn't be able to stop in time even though he had slammed on the breaks. Right as the truck was about to hit you, someone pushed you out of the way onto the sidewalk on the other side of the street. You were so traumatized at what just happened, that you just sat there near the curb with a dumbfounded look plastered on your face. The man who saved you, lay motionless on the street in front of the truck that had hit him. There was a little smoke coming from the front of the truck and a large dent in its grill.

"That man just risked his life to save me, a complete stranger. I have to help him! It's the least I can do!" You said once you snapped back to reality from your traumatized state. You may have been a demon, but you still had some morals. You ran over to the man, picked him up bridal style, and brought him to the nearest hospital. When you got there, you explained what happened and they took him in immediately. You stayed in the waiting room until the doctor came out to get you.

"The man you brought in seems to be just fine. We found no external injuries when examining his body, not even a single scratch or bruise. We took some x-rays and did a CT scan to see if there were any internal injuries. Surprisingly, those came out clean as well. He's the pinnacle of health. Considering what you said happened, it's both a mystery and a miracle that he escaped completely unscathed. All I can say is now I definitely know for sure that angels are real after treating this patient." The doctor said, ending with a chuckle as he walked you to the room where your savior was. The doctor opened the door to the room and you stepped inside to find the man sitting up in the bed in a hospital gown. He had light blonde hair, beautiful emerald eyes, and cute oddly styled eyebrows. A glowing halo hovered above his head and a pair large white feathered wings stuck out from the open back of his gown. Wait a minute, a halo and white feathered wings?! He's an angel!'So that's what the doctor meant when he said he now knows for certain that angels are real! I thought he meant that the man being in top condition despite what happened to him was proof that guardian angels exist.' You thought to yourself."S-so you're an angel huh?" You said as you approached the bedside."Yes, I am. My name is Arthur Kirkland. I'm a Virtue class angel." The angelic man introduced himself. You were shocked and a bit conflicted. Finally you had come across a high ranking angel. You've been searching for one to add to your kill list for a long time now. But you just couldn't assassinate the one who saved your life. Well, technically you wouldn't actually die. As a demon, you would come out unscathed, but not the same would be said for the truck and its driver. But he didn't know you were a demon, so you just played along like you were an ordinary human.