His Smile [Sweden X Reader]

You were the personification of a group of small islands known collectively as Åland, located in the Baltic Sea between Finland and Sweden. You were Finland's biological younger sister. You lived in a large house with him and the rest of the Nordic Five: Sweden, Denmark, Norway, and Iceland. Out all the Nordic countries, you were the closest to Sweden. Of course that was excluding Finland since you were his little sister. Even as sister and brother, you and Finland got along unusually well with each other with virtually no sibling rivalry between the two of you. Anyways, you had a huge crush on the tall, supposedly intimidating Swedish male. Sweden had been your crush ever since Finland introduced you to him and the other Nordic countries when you moved in with them about a month ago. You were out on a picnic with the all Nordics. As you were eating a sandwich, the moment you met them began playing in your head.

~Flashback: 1 Month Ago~

Finland had just picked you up from the airport and was driving you to the estate that he shared with the other four Nordic countries. Today was the day you would be moving in with the Nordic Five. All your life, you had always lived in the country you represented. Finland, being the overprotective older brother he was, thought that you would be safer living with him, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, and Iceland.

"So Tino, what are the other four Nordic countries like?" You asked your brother. He chuckled a bit.

"Well (f/n), they are an interesting bunch. Sweden is kind of intimidating, but he's really nice once you get to know him more. Denmark is a funny lively guy. He can be a bit stubborn and bossy at times, but he's pretty cool. Norway comes off as a bit mysterious, emotionless, and is a bit shy and reclusive. He's a bit hard to read because of that, but he's known to be quite curious on the contrary. Iceland is a modest guy who appears cool and composed on the outside, but he has a more hot-blooded childish side that he tries to hide. He's also Norway's younger biological brother. Norway frequently tries to get Iceland to call him 'big brother' but Iceland doesn't want to." Finland finished describing your soon-to-be housemates.

"You said I'd be safer living over here than in my home country, but I'm moving in with a bunch of guys!" You said as you pouted, crossing your arms in the passenger seat.

"Relax (f/n), they aren't perverts. You'll be fine. Besides I live there too so you should have nothing to worry about." Finland said, trying to reassure you.

"Hm, I guess it'll be okay since you're there." You said as Finland continued to drive to the Nordic estate. When you arrived, Finland retrieved some of your luggage out of the trunk while you grabbed the rest and the two of you entered the estate. The other Nordics were sitting in the large living room and talking amongst each other.

"Hey everyone, I'm back from the airport! This is my younger sister I told you about who's going to live with us from now on." Finland announced as he put his hand on your shoulder.

"Hi everyone! My name is (f/n) Väinämöinen, but you can just call me Åland. I'm looking forward to living with you guys!" You introduced yourself to the four males. They stood up and walked over to greet you and introduced themselves. The first one to introduce himself was the tall guy with wild blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Hi Åland! Nice to meet you! I'm Matthias Køhler, but you can call me Denmark." Denmark said as he grinned widely at you and held out his hand which you shook. The next Nordic to greet you had silver hair and purple eyes with a puffin perched on his shoulder.

"Hello Åland, it's a pleasure to meet you. My name is Emil Stielsson, but I go by Iceland." Iceland said as you two shook hands. The third one that introduce himself to you had light blonde hair, indigo eyes, and a floating hair curl.