Chapter- 17

^^ Amazing book cover created by Misskaleemi

___________________________________

Amara Knight

"So, did you kiss him?"

I threw a lethal glare that could have made the evil flee for his life, but it was Drew I was glaring at, who didn't seem to be affected by it.

"Kiss? Kiss my foot! I kicked him out of my room." I scoffed, crossing my arms across my chest as I leaned against my locker door, then I dictated to him what had transpired in my room the other day.

His eyes widened briefly before he narrowed them into a slit and pointed an accusing finger at me. "You were supposed to make a score with him, not scare that poor boy away."

I stared at him in disbelief. "Poor boy? He is not naive that you take him to be.
Besides, you were supposed to be on my side, not his."

"I'm on no one's side. For fuck's sake, I am merely saying how will you have your chance with him when you won't stop with your tantrums." He stated pointedly.

I groaned, looking heavenwards. "Why do I even share my feelings with you?"

He bopped my forehead, making my head bang against the locker door. "See, this is exactly what I am referring to. Yes, Ryan is also wrong at many levels, but this snarky attitude of yours will not bring him to you, let alone kiss him."

"Kiss who?"

Becky's full of suspicion voice made both of us flinch visibly. We were so preoccupied with ourselves that we failed to notice when she came and stood in front of us.

"Kiss who?" She questioned again, her gaze shifting between Drew and me.

Fortunately, I didn't have to race through my thoughts to come up with a quick answer because Drew took it upon himself to do so.

"Kiss you." He replied to her, smirking.

"Fuck you." Becky's acidic response was faster than Usain Bolt.

Surprising me, Drew moved away from the locker and inched closer to the ticking time bomb, Becky. His lips were curved in a flirtatious smirk.

"I am always up for it. Your place or mine?" He commented.

"How about I kick you where the sun doesn't shine?" She passed him a sweet, sinister smile.

Their harmless, rhyming argument made me laugh, and I remarked, "That rhymed."

"Good to hear. Wish she rhymes with me on the stage as well." Drew made a remark about Becky while looking at me. They weren't doing the periodic romantic drama anymore, it was more like a musical dance drama, instead.

"For that to happen you'll have to drop your swards and shake hands," I stated, rolling my eyes. These two would literally eat each other alive before even cutting the other one into pieces.

Becky let out a tiring huff as she came over to me and leaned against the locker next to me, saying, "Well, Mrs. Frey wouldn't replace him, no matter what. So, we mutually agreed on a temporary truce.

I was stunned to hear that. "Whhoww, that sounds strange coming from you...but yeah, okay." I then turned my gaze to Drew. "I'm sure you're over the moon, aren't you?"

His face shone brightly like a crown star on a Christmas tree. "You've got no idea."

"Hope you make it out alive." I teased him.