Chapter- 25

^^Drew(Rome Flynn), in the image above.
________________________________

Amara Knight

"Zip it already, Amara. I get it. I get it you had to cross countless hurdles on your first date. You have it drilled in my head. Now stop for fuck's sake."

Drew's over-the-edge, exasperated screech had me forming a scowl.

My fist flew all the way up to his bicep, as I grumbled, "That was downright rude, you clown shoes."

A wave of disappointment passed through his eyes as he brutally whacked the stack of papers he had in his hands on the arm desk of the chair before shooting a glare at me.

"And you disturbing my peace wasn't rude, huh? Shit, I was relishing a few moments of silence, but you had to barge in to disturb me."

Completely unaffected by his tantrum, I placed my palm under my chin with my elbow resting on the armrest of the chair, I clicked my tongue. "What got your boxers in a twist early in the morning? The first period hasn't even started yet and you're already on a killing spree. Why?"

When I entered the school, the first thing I did was, impatiently search for Drew in school to tell him about my first adventures date experience. Not being able to find him by myself, I inquired a few students and found that they saw him going to the fourth floor, and I instantly knew where he could be.

I found him lazily sprawled on the chair in an abandoned classroom, snoring with no care in the world. Obviously, I had to scream the sleep out of him to have him listen to me. As a friend, it was his duty to listen to me.

He released a sharp breath through his nose as he annoyingly ruffled his hair. "It's Mrs. Frey and her stubborn demand to have me glued to the practice."

His grumble made me crack into laughter, and his glare hardened, making me seal my lips and press a lock of my finger on my lips. But I couldn't help myself from taunting him. "It was you, who willingly jumped into her open arms."

He continued his grumbling, "I know how I fucked myself with my own hands. I only had one mission: to be closer to Becky and tease her thoroughly. But Mrs. Frey tied me up to herself. For crying out loud, I have memorized every single stage of this fucking musical drama yet she insists me keep on doing it without a break."

Now as I peered at him after what he said, he did look like he hadn't had good sleep in a while. Puffiness under his eyes stained his flawless melanated skin. Poor Drew.

I grinned teasingly as I gently caressed his arm. "Aww, it's okay, Drew. Positive is that you got to be with Becky all time."

"She hasn't been an angel to me either. She constantly threatens me to chop my genital off. Like fuck, what problem does she have with my privates?" He scowled. So typical of Becky.

He then smirked. "But I too am no less than a devil. You know what I am up to?" He wiggled his brows.

His expressions made me frown and when the understanding of what could possibly be going on in his prankster mind crossed me, my eyes widened.

I slammed my hand on the desk. "No way. Don't tell me you're going to pull a prank live on stage."

He smirked and winked. "Well, the audience applauds a worthy show."

My fingers found their way to tap on the desk as I casually mumbled, "I can already see you getting into trouble."

A smile, which could be termed as sinistral, appeared over his lips. Something in the bright sunlit, abandoned room we were in told me he wanted me to hold his hand when he jumps into a bog to help him not drown deep in it.