AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hey, you guys!

It's been so long, I know. I am not not-updating on purpose, I've just been so busy with life. However, I plan to try my best and update Thursday, but that's not why I'm making this announcement.

I'm publishing my book on Inkiit. In fact, it's published already and I need you guys' help. What I need you to do is read, like it, comment, and leave reviews. Yes, commenting and leaving reviews are two different things. For reviews, it has to be no less than 20 words and you can rate it.

Please, please, please go check out my book. If you don't have the app, please download it 😭

Reading is absolutely free, you don't have to pay or do anything. I just need y'all comments, likes, reviews and of course to share to your friends. I'll really appreciate it if you guys could.

For those of you that would want to re-read the book, this is a chance for you to.

Please, take note that I am not forcing you to read it. I'm pleading with you guys to download the app, follow me and keep up with my book on there. If I get a lot of encouragement, I might just start updating in three days intervals.

I feel like this whole thing is so rushed and so not... it? But also I've been writing and my eyes hurt so I don't really know what I'm doing 😭

In summary, what I'm saying is;

—Please download the Inkiit app.
—Create an account.
—Search under title for 'Obliterated Beginnings'. The book will pop right up and you'll also see the authors name, my name, under it. I'm on there as @/Yves. So you can give me a follow too.
—Add my book to your Library, leave comments, likes and honest reviews.
—That's all.

Also I'm promising to update more and also in Axel's POV if this goes as planned.

—I love you all. Seriously. I can't not.