Chapter 15: Untold Stories

KARA's POV

When Lena said that Ed Hunt was involved to her previous abduction I can't help but storm off to Catco and find his whereabouts. I used my x-ray vision to scan the whole building to look if he was around and seized his position getting up in the elevator. The moment the elevator door opened I grabbed him and flew him to the rooftop.

"Good morning Chief, I never got your message to have a meeting in the roof top." I know Ed Hunt got surprised to my sudden lunge on him but he was taking everything lightly. He knows why I did that and I will not be beating the bush anymore to let him know my purpose. "If you ever, ever lay a hand on Lena again I swear I will become someone you would never hope you ever got to meet." My anger was getting to point of burning sensation inside me and I don't want feel the heat on my eyes that may unintentionally shoot him with my lazers which was giving me quite a picture if you will look inside my head.

"Supergirl, I will never lay a hand on Lena unless she would ask me to. Nevertheless, you have nothing to fear about, I am here to protect her not to do harm." Ed Hunts brown eyes glimmered on the roaring heat of the sun. It turned to a bright hazel that was getting intense by each second. "She has already me and her family to protect her in case something bad will come to hand. We don't need your protection." I informed him, obviously giving a thick line to what this man and his coven trying to cross for Lena. "I'm afraid Supergirl, but as part of the coven we are entitled to serve her, she, after all was the strongest, most powerful which this world will be having. We are her to protect her for any harm that will be attracted and will attempt to seize that great source of power." Ed Hunt continued to show his real self.

"You are here for Lena, aren't you? Everything was just an act, being at Catco, being close to me so you can be close to Lena?" I inquired to this man who I never judged for this possible betrayal.

"I cannot say that it was all an act but my role here was to keep an eye for the next supreme. I have no obligations to explain everything to you Supergirl but I will give you some of the untold stories since in the past time I got acquainted to you I intently became a fan. Lena Luthor was destined for greater things. She will lead us to become the most powerful beings this Earth could hold. The time was flying in a swift pace than we are expecting and Lena Luthor has to be prepared. Her destiny was of her own, not you or anyone else can change or withdraw her from that." Edward Hunt spoke but this seems like telling the same old stories Lena has said earlier.

"Whatever Lena's destiny is, I know she will always be a light along the darkness. I trust her that her powers was for the force of good so I know she will be a great leader as she was destined to be, however I need to know who was against her. Who are those who Lena was endangered of? If you are just saying that there are others who will come to her I need to know who they are so I can protect Lena too." I don't need to trust Edward but asking him information that would matter to help and protect Lena was the thing I need right now.

"I cannot speak of them in this broad and open area and again I feel unobligated to share you that information. Perhaps you will have them when the time comes. Lena will be welcoming, so I can feel that she will share those information with you when she decided to make a contact with us." Edward Hunt made a move towards the edge of the roof top and for second I thought he would just jump however with a smooth swish of his hand, a broom stick appeared on his right hand. He stepped on it with one leg on the stick and the other leg on the bush part. He stood on the floating broom stick staring as if I was watching one of the Quidditch matches of a Harry Potter movie. "Oh and Supergirl I thought you might ask about my cousin, Emily. Just to tell you she was not one of us. Emily was brought up to a normal household and was not part of the coven since she was a little. I would appreciate if you leave her alone to her work at Catco, she's just a lamb." Ed spoke and swooshed down to the building. I can't trust him on the things he just spoken. Emily was his family as he told on the first time we met so I cannot cross out the chance that she was part of the coven too. I will look unto it when I got chance.