Author's Note

Hi, 

Sorry if I occupied one of the chapters, you may skip this if you want to, actually I just kind of feeling a little sentimental right now, so I deeply apologize in advance for the sappyness.

Umm...first of all I would like to tell my readers that i am bisexual. I am currently in a relationship with a woman and we are both not 'out' yet. I was struggling everyday to face the fact that this world (especially the small community I am in) was ready to accept two feminine woman (my girlfriend was entirely feminine) can be romantically involved in a deep way.

Most people I meet thought that this was just a phase, you know that same shit, but I for myself know since I am young that i prefer women over men. 

Someday maybe I can bring myself to fully face that part of me and my partner (whom my best friend as well so it was not that hard to conceal) to show to the world that a woman can love a woman like she can to a man.

So umm...that's one of the things I wanted to achieve here in the story. Kara and Lena seemed at ease with their best friend status. They don't know they both feel the same ways. Most of the things between them were already settled and all but the time has caught them. They don't want to ruin everything to the mere thought that romantic love exist between them. They wanted to just stay right on that status but deep inside they just wanted something more.

I kind of relate to that, I am currently fixed at being secretly in a relationship with my best friends without the indifferent thought of others that we can be called a real couple and that we have a solid future.

Nevertheless, I am thankful that it already reached more than 2k reads as of the moment. I really am thankful for those who tried to like my writings. Please stay tune for the next chapters and again thank you for the support.

Your comments about my writings, about Supercorp, about me hehehe, anything to comment just leave them down so we can have some little chats.

Bye,

lots of love

lilithsage27