Chapter 35: The Deal to the Devil

Lena's POV

A blood union, that's how to we can end all of this. The Book of Destiny showed me what has to be done. It's a ritual that requires two persons with ultimate magical blood line to become one. With that kind of combine magic it would grant us the power that can open up the gates of hell. When they said union the idea was suggesting of an intercourse was necessary. This is beyond what I signed for. The deal to the devil. This might be Edward Hunt's prophecy but why is there a need for marriage? Sure having sex with him would be absurd enough to go with was fated but it does not necessarily talking about marriage. I have to attest to that. When the horsemen arrives this has to be done, we can lock them up forever in the underworld, if we failed they would continue to terrorize us and a war will be drag in the surface. Seeing this in front of my eyes the battle that will take in, surviving it cannot be guaranteed.

When Kara and I left the Forbidden Valley she excused herself right away to go to the Fortress. She said that she has to check on something that can help with the remaining Horsemen we have to deal about. I may have offered to come with her but seeing Kara she seemed like she needed that time alone too so I just let her. I needed to be stronger, my heart should be.

My fate to Edward may have been decided long ago if that's what the coven was singing its praises about but the marriage is my choice. I'm not going to marry Edward and it's the idea the coven should comprehend very well. I apparated inside the cold walls of the coven as I approach Camila one of the witches I surprisingly remembered the name of. "Camila will you be kind enough to summon all of the Elder Witches and Warlock on the Chamber. I have to speak with the coven forthwith." I commanded and this was natural of me. I don't want to act cold in front of her but the young witch looked terrified when I ordered her. "As you wish our Sixth." That is too formal but in my stay here during training, everyone started calling me that.

It was not that long that everyone has gathered in the Chamber and looked at me attentively surprisingly like they wanted to hear what I was about to tell them. I did not waste any moment and started my purpose.

"First of all I wanted to clear my intentions in speaking here in front of you. I have visited the Forbidden Valley to look upon the prophecy you just have told me. I understand that in order to take down what's lurking around, the Horsemen, I have to adjoin myself with Edward Hunt for a blood union. I accept what's needed to be done but I will not marry him. That's off the chart. So if you're done preparing you wedding dresses and robes I'm afraid you will be folding it back to your dressers neatly again." I said straight and this earned a gasped from everyone on the called halls of the chamber. Edward at the back was grinning like he had caught the ball that I tried to throw on his face. "Very well my lady. I hope I hear it correctly. You are bargaining the idea of marriage for just the blood union if that's what you are planning in order to save everyone. I feel like we are having a deal with the devil here. Are you sure this will work out?" Edward came closer and approached me from where I was standing. His bright eyes with alluring light brown shade may have swayed a lot of women or witches but not me. His good looks can't fool me from his motives. Power was all he seeks and he needed me to have more.

"You heard it right. Glad you have those ears cleaned well. That would be deal if that's what you want it be. Just to be clear I am doing this to save everyone, not just this coven. I am your Supreme, I will not give you orders to do what I want but I need you to follow me to what I believe was right and necessary. So if you have any objections on that I will be leaving for a moment to deal with other important things." I said but the room is silent the crackling of soft fire was all I can hear. I concluded that everyone has agreed to my terms so I decided to end the gathering. "Our Sixth if you may, I wanted to speak to you alone." Edward proclaimed so I just nodded in response. Everyone has fanned out on the chamber as me and Edward left alone inside the cold halls. He is staring at me with the same look he had when I first met him at my office in LCorp, I remember those golden eyes like he was trying to get into me.