twenty-one

༻✧༺

you traced the marks along your collar bone looking in the mirror while you thought about the night before. The soft red hickeys on your chest were barely noticeable yet they matched the blush that flushed your face. They were not only a reminder but proof of the passion and intimacy you felt last night. Not for one moment did you feel insecure looking at your naked body. your new onset of confidence was relieving. Everything felt so right with him. There was no doubt in your mind that the feelings between you both were mutual.

There is something so sexy about a man with effortless appeal and charisma. To put it plainly he is the perfect man on paper, he checks all of your boxes and more.

*ding*

you knocked out of your thoughts as your phone screen lit up.

5:36 am
1 new text message.

Jin: Good morning pretty girl. I hope you slept well, have a safe drive to work, i have lots of meetings today so i'll see you this evening.

your blush became darker as a smile appeared across your face. A man who knows his priorities is a man you need in your life.

By no means does this excuse your behavior towards Taehyung and how your relationship had ended, however you feel as though this was all worth it. Taehyung and you were never good for each other but it is unfortunate how you both watched your lives spiral into a never ending cycle of break up and make up. As much as you would love to look back at your time together through rose colored glasses, he was never right for you. He never wanted to grow up and you never wanted to give him the space to do so.

After a long day, you finally arrived home to a bouquet on your door step.

Another dozen of red roses placed on top of an all black box with a note to match.

Thank you for allowing me to treat you
the way you deserve.
Dinner; 7pm. I'll text you the address.
Wear whats in the box

you quickly walked into your apartment and carefully set the gifts on your counter. After letting yeontan outside and back in, you unraveled the ribbon on the box to reveal a little black dress.

"I could get used to this" you said to yourself before walking to your bedroom with a smile on your face.

After approximately 2 hours and 7 minutes you were pulling into the parking lot of the restaurant. The time you spent getting ready was a blur, you were rushing to make sure everything was perfect... that you looked perfect.

"A steakhouse?" you said to yourself before adjusting your outfit. Feeling a little too overdressed you pushed your thoughts aside and stepped out of your car and looked around the parking lot.

you definitely dont belong here. All of the cars are luxury compared to your old one. After all you are not rich... you live comfortably... barely and nowhere as comfortable as the people in this place.

you locked my doors and quickly walked up to the entrance, hoping no one saw you get out of your car. There was a man standing by the door, he stuck out his arm and opened it for you.

"Good evening miss." He greeted you.

you flashed a smile and nodded before walking into the dimly lit restaurant where a young woman met you.