sixteen

༻✧༺

the hot water pounded against your back. you had just finished washing your hair. you were enjoying a nice relaxing shower when there was a knock at the bathroom door.

"yes?" you questioned from inside the shower.

there was no answer, just the sound of the door opening. instead of worrying about it i continued to wash your body.

"y/n?" jin asked now inside the bathroom.

"jin." you giggled washing off the suds from your body.

"can i join you?" his voice was low and husky.

shivers sent through your spine, you couldn't choke up any words. instead you pulled back the pink shower curtain to reveal a small opening, inviting him in.

he grabbed the curtain and your eyes darted to the floor of the shower. insecurity shivered through your spine. he stepped in and closed the curtain behind him.

your face flushed with redness as you felt the man step in. your eyes stayed glued to your toes, no matter how curious you were to see his body, you were self conscious of yours.

taehyung knew your body well, every stretch mark, freckle, imperfection. but jin was a new man you let enter your comfort zone. it took you months before you let taehyung see you naked but here you are, standing in the shower completely bare with a new man looking over you.

just then, his hand lifted your chin and you opened my eyes to meet his. his hair was partially wet, water dripping from the ends. it was orgasmic just looking at him. your heart stopped in your chest. you didnt even have to see the rest of his body to know that this felt right.

"dont be scared." his breath hit your neck as he inched closer and closer.

finally the long awaited kiss. you closed your eyes and allowed it to happen in slow motion. his lips hit yours. they were soft and molded into yours. he allowed you to sink into his hand that were still supporting your chin. it felt like heaven. you savored every millisecond his lips were on yours.

the kiss was slow and meaningful. automatic sparks between your pairs magnetized them together. slowly he used his to part yours, turning the peck into a free range for his tongue.

you lifted my hands from your sides and wrapped one around the back of his neck and the other rested on his cheek. his hands gravitated to your hips, resting on either side.

the makeout was slow, butterflies in the pit of your stomach. the water was much too hot but in this moment it didnt matter. it seemed everything in the room had disappeared and it was just you and him. your mind went blank as he let you roam his mouth with your tongue. the occasional lip bite and tongue suck sent shivers down your spine.

he was taking the time to get to know your mouth, his hands rested on your hips. you pushed your body against his, tying your arms around his neck. his hands gripped your back hard. you pulled back to catch a gasp of breath.

"you're a good kisser." you panted.

an infectious smile spread across your face. as you came to reality, the scolding water hit your back and you gasped, turning around to turn it off.
once the water was off you turned and connected your lips to his again. this time the kiss was soft and gentle.

while you were kissing, you were thinking of ways to repay him for what he has done for you. you didn't want to give him sex right away even though he knows every thought you had of him was revolved around his body inside of yours, you wanted to take time and see how things play out. he may never talk to you again after tonight and randomly having sex with your neighbor to pay him for helping you kick your boyfriend out wasn't something you wanted to be apart of. so you pulled away to breathe. and smiled at the man in front of you.