twenty-seven

an: yes i am shamelessly self advertising my other book once more. that book is going to be filled with angst and im very proud of it so i hope you all find a time to start it!

additionally, the concert was amazing and im so glad i was able to experience such an amazing night! also vegas day 4??? literally so fucking fun, im so glad i was finally able to see the boys in concert... LONG OVERDUE!

༻✧༺

the next few weeks went by faster than you would have liked. the day finally here that seokjin was moving into his house. you had helped him pack all of his belongings into boxes and now you're taking the first haul with him. you plan on staying the weekend with him since you were riding in his car. the moving truck had already unloaded the day prior at his house and he had been staying with you for the last few days. you were dreading this next step of your relationship, even though being 45 minutes away wasn't too bad, it was a hell of a lot worse than the 2 walls between you both.

tannie was in your lap while seokjin merged on the highway, only 30 minutes left to seeing his house for your first time. you promised him you would see it before but with your busy schedule you couldn't make any free time to. it was bittersweet for him. he was finally moving into the house of his dreams and even though he knew he would do everything in his power to make your relationship work, he knew you had your own doubts and he was terrified you would cave into them.

you popped your gum and nodded your head along to the music playing through the speakers. you were nervous, he would be so far from you that it almost seemed impossible in your mind that you could make it work. on the silent rest of the ride you tried not to let your emotions get the best of you, this was a big deal for him and you wouldn't want to take it away. and finally after the 45 minute drive, you were pulling up to a gate. he typed in the code and the big doors pulled open. you look through the windshield and see a huge mansion-like house. it was beige with black detailings, definitely fancy. his car came to a halt in the stone driveway, parking under a shaded area.

jin looked over at your face, sensing the worry and gently reaches over to give your hand a gentle squeeze.

"let's go in." he flashes a weak smile before opening his door and stepping out, walking to your side and opening your door for you. you weren't waiting for him to open the door, you would have done it yourself except for the fact you were nervously examining the outside of his new house.

you let tannie jump down from your lap before stepping out yourself and taking it all in. the past few days have been a nightmare for you, dreading the day he's not your neighbor anymore. he had been frantically running around making sure everything was perfect and move in ready.

"so what do you think?" he asks as you step inside of the house. you cant help but feel sort of sad at what his new home looks like.

he takes notice of this and places his arms around you and gives you a hug. you know under perfect circumstances that you would be here with him moving in but its just too soon and life isn't perfect. you do however decide to push your feelings aside and put on a fake smile for him. you were sad but you can't let your sadness fill his brand new house. it seems like a bad omen to bring sorrow into such a happy moment and you sure as hell didn't want to be the one that ruined this day for him.

"i love it." you force a smile looking around the bare interior of the apartment.

"do you really?" a sad smile cast across his face.

"i do." you say truthfully. "i just hate you're further away." you sigh.

"i promise ill see you every weekend." you pulls your body in for a hug. you sink into him and reciprocate the gesture.