fourteen

༻✧༺

taehyung had finally exited the bedroom. he had his bags together and had his shoes on.

"where are you going?"

"back to my apartment. is that a problem?" his question and strong demeanor shook your heart.

"are you still mad about earlier? seriously? you took what i said the wrong way. you didnt even let me finish." you stood from the couch angrily and marched over to him.

you grabbed his bags but he wouldn't break hold of them.

"give me the bags." you pulled them but once again, no luck.

"no." he pulled them away and your hands slipped out of touch.

"taehyung. stop, what the fuck" you grunted from exhaustion. you slapped your hands against your sides in defeat.

as he started to walk towards the door your eyes started to water.

even though you had doubt in your head about your relationship, you wouldnt let your feelings towards taehyung slip away so easily.

"baby!" you shouted but he didnt budge.

does he know?

does he know that jin was stepping over a line?

why are you so worried about jin in this moment?

"fucking stop. if you walk through my door, im not letting you back in." tears streaked down you face.

suddenly, he stopped dead in his tracks. you were not going to let him leave, you could be making a mistake by letting him leave if he is truly the one.

your feelings are confusing you. you would only let him go if you were of your feelings for jin.

his back still faced you but his hands were gripped on his bags.

"you really wont let me come back?"

"no."

your answer was stern. you meant what you said. if he walked through those doors he wouldn't be allowed back.

it seems he likes to leave and then come back when it's convenient for him.

his bag was set on the floor. he turned his direction to you and walked straight past you and back to the bedroom.

you stood still and wiped your face of the salty liquid. you tucked your hair behind your ears and sighed.

he was so stubborn.

after a few moments you decided to make your way into the bedroom to talk to taehyung.

he was stubborn but you knew it was because after you finally had sex, he was attached again.

you slipped through the door to see him laying on the bed watching a video on his phone.

instead of talking you creeped over to him and laid your body on top of his.

he didnt say anything, keeping his eyes on the video he was watching.

you started playing with his hair, intrigued by what he was watching.

a video of a man painting a scenery of mountains.

you tangled your hands in his hair and massaged his scalp, his body tensed under you.

no talking just a quiet moment shared between the two of you. you slowly bent down and kissed his cheek to see his eyes were closed and he was falling asleep. you decided taking a nap would be best for you as well. today was stressful. you rolled over, next to him and closed your eyes as well.

before you could fully drift off to sleep you felt your comforter be placed over your body and taehyungs arm wrapped around your waist. his head slid itself onto of your chest and you both cuddled until you transitioned yourselves into sleep.

you were cooking dinner, taehyung was at the store picking up a few groceries to get you through this next week.

you stood wobbly on your feet, every once in a while balancing myself on your heels and transitioning the weight to your toes.

the food was almost done, you stirred it around for a few seconds before you turned the stove off and let it finish cooking in the got pan.

tonight, you were having a simple dish of sausage and rice. you weren't in the mood to cook anything special.

you decided to call taehyung, he had been out for a while. three hours to get five things from the grocery store is a bit excessive.

three rings, no answer.

you waited thirty more minutes for him, distracting your mind with the internet before you decided to eat.

you plunged your fork in your food and ate a few small bites before you lost my appetite. you sighed and by the time you had finished cleaning the mess from the food and putting things away, he had been gone for another hour.

deciding to deal with it tomorrow, you got ready for bed and set your alarm.

falling asleep alone was weird, especially after these past few weeks of being with taehyung every night.

slowly sinking into the covers you quickly fell asleep by yourself.

"faster" you moaned. you were so close. his body pumped into yours. filling you to the brim, bodies smacking against eachother. the light moans he purred in your ear climaxed you further to your breaking point.
his fingers massaged you while he pumped faster and faster into you. you were throbbing, so close to cumming.
"fuck" you moaned out.
his body was working wonders, performing in ways you couldnt have imagined. you hummed out soft, light breaths. he was allowing himself to please you and only you.
"holy shit" your stomach whirled, he kissed your jaw, pumping his member and his fingers fast.
just then, your stomach dropped, your body kicked into over drive and you let loose.
your liquid coated his member as he slowed down to let you enjoy your high.
once you caught your breath he continued to pump until he released inside of you. the smacking sounds slowly becoming quieter until you had both finished.
he finished it off with a kiss, pulling out. you ran your hand through his hair as his eyes met yours again.
"you're so beautiful. i told you i could treat you better than him."

your body jolted awake. it took my a few moments to catch your breath after the exhilarating dream you had with the man next door.

"fuck" you cursed to yourself. as the wetness in your pants made itself known.

you looked over to see taehyung in the bed. at least he decided to come back.

standing up, your wobbly knees let out. you crashed to the floor with a loud thud.

he didnt wake up. his body remained in the same position as you last saw him. you quickly crawled to your closet, struggling to take your pants and underwear off. you were wet.

soaking.

the man next door had many effects on you.

his body language alone.

he was confident, even that showed through into your dreams and it was well aware this was just a fantasy land you could experience only at night.

you replaced your old garments with new ones and crawled back into bed.

you drifted off to sleep with a smile thinking about the beautiful brunette boy next door. he never let you down in your dreams.

unlike the man next to you who had let me down on multiple occasions.

today was just another talley mark to add to the paper.