two

༻✧༺

6am you woke up and started your daily routine. You slipped into your shower, still undressed from the night before, allowing the warm water to caress your body and swallow you into the sea of steam building in the shower. it was hot. You glided your fingers through your hair and massaged your scalp with your lengthy manicured fingernails. the dime size amount of shampoo lathered through your roots and allowed the massage to become more relaxing. You rinsed when your arms began to grow tired. the conditioner sat in your hair while you shaved every inch of your body. after the shower you ran mascara through your lashes and added a hint of gloss to your plump, pink lips. You were ready by 6:45, your hair wasn't dry yet but you wouldn't allow yourself to be tardy on your first day. You straightened out your black, knee-length pencil skirt and fixed the collar on your pink blouse before grabbing your bag and heading out of your apartment.

it was hot out. much too hot for your outfit as the material was starting to stick to your ass, in a hurry, you quickly locked your front door and clicked your way to your car remaining balanced with every step you took, a pro at wearing heels. You glanced over and saw your neighbor, he was walking towards his car as well. Your breathing hitched and your heart fluttered, memories of your fantasies resurfaced and you began to feel even more heat radiate from your body. he turned and walked down his steps as he was looking down, he gave you more time to analyze his slim, tall figure. he was wearing a crisp, black suit and glossy dress shoes, he looked so yummy you wanted to taste him.

although you've never talked to him, you've always been too scared to say a word. as his presence was too great, so you always admired from afar. he looked up gently and his eyes met yours causing your stomach to drop, you had never been able to admire his beauty this close. his pale skin lightly glimmering and his eyes twinkled as he slowly placed a soft smile on his lips. You stared at him like he was a movie, you felt tingly in more places than one wishing for reality to hit so you could tear your eyes away from him.

You loved the thrill of your needy imagination all too much to look away though. the thoughts that constantly went through your mind, the dreams you had of this man, the way his face could coat your delicate flower, no other man could do that to you. no ex could make you tremble the way his face in your dreams would. it was all too exciting. it was a drug and you were addicted to reading novels and dreaming of the man that was standing before you at this very moment. he's too easy to stare at and all you could do was imagine the way his body would look without clothes. You watched as he looked away and got into his black car. he drove off fast and you quickly regathered myself after he left, allowing your body to regain consciousness before continuing your way to work.

You observed the children greeting their parents with smiles and hugs. they were so happy to see their parents again, you remembered how sad they were when they left. most cried and threw tantrums, after all it is the first day of school for these five year olds. after the last child left you designated yourself to your computer placed on top of a sleek black desk to finish emails but somehow you caught your mind wandering off to the boy next door. despite still being at work you allowed yourself to reminisce back to the morning. he was so beautiful. the way his chocolate hair swept across his forehead, the way his long body maneuvered elegantly to his car, the way his smile was so inviting, and the way one look made you want to rip your clothes off in front of him, a complete stranger. You start to feel heat between your legs and your heart started to pound. Your face grew hot and your chest caved in and out as your mind floated to your happy place.

it was urgent for you to leave and you knew it so quickly, you signed out of the computer and shut it down before practically running out of the classroom to your car. you were aware how unprofessional you may have looked but honestly you didn't care. You buckled your seat belt and tried your best to remain civil for the drive home. it was no use. You were flustered in more ways than one. something had to give, your body was too hot, you were sweating uncontrollably at your provocative thoughts. You unbuttoned your blouse revealing your red, lace bra and raced the 15 minuets home praying to god you wouldn't get pulled over for speeding. luckily as you were pulling in you saw him climbing out of his car.

quickly, you grabbed your bag and opened your door, somehow managing to step out of the car, hoping maybe you could make him think you weren't a psychopath for staring at him, you were determined to change his mind from his first impression

"you were going a little fast," you froze. "in a rush?" his voice was so soft yet masculine.

shivers ran through your body as his voice boomed through your head. the heat trapped in your skirt hasn't disappeared, if anything he just caused your lace panties to become not just moist, but wet. You swiftly turned around to face him, cheeks hot but you tried to keep your cool. all you felt was the heat between your legs grow hotter, your body throbbing to be touched by his fingers, mouth, dick. by his anything. his eyes stayed locked on yours, his glimmered in the mid-day sun like tiny orbs filled with christmas lights.

"i believe we haven't met properly. i'm (y/n)." You finally spit out. Your voice came out confident in the conversation to be held.

"i think we're neighbors, unless you don't live in that apartment" you said nodding your head at the door next to yours. You flashed a small smile and your cheeks began to cool as you got more comfortable staring at the beautiful chocolate haired boy.

"ah, yes i do live there. i'm jin. nice to meet you (y/n), what a lovely name."

his small compliment made your cheeks grow hotter but you kept your delicate smile and confidence up in front of him. his body strong and tall, his face handsome and dewy, and his voice smooth, and sexy.

"well, now that you know where i live, if you need anything just stop by." You replied as politely as you could trying to ignore your desire to touch his lips with yours or your desire to palm his length through his suit with your hands. with that being said you turned slightly to close the car door and lock it in one smooth motion.

"yes, thank you. if you need a shirt or anything feel free to ask." he chuckled.

You remained still in your stance with a confused expression. he walked the few feet to his door before turning back to face you. he pointed at your chest politely before opening his door. Your face exploded with redness and your stomach went wild. You were too embarrassed to look down at your chest. You just stared at him with your eyes wide open.

"righhhtttt." You said hugging your body tight to hide your some-what expensive lingerie top that the man had already seen.

"have a good night (y/n). see you around." he smiled leaving you outside in the parking lot.

You smacked your forehead hard with your hand before scurrying into your apartment. the heat between your legs disappeared and you had no urge to see the beautiful boy again.