eightteen

༻✧༺

"would you like to come in?" you asked him as you pulled up to your apartments.

he nodded his head and smiled at you before you both climbed out of his car and walked to your front door. you put your key in the lock and unlocked the door.

"i don't think i have ever met anyone as beautiful as you."

you blushed and pushed your door open. jin was truly an impeccable man. he's the kind of person who sends you little messages throughout the day just because he is simply thinking about you. little acts like that mean more to you than sex.

for sex to really be enjoyable there has to be a backstory, a connection, a reason to want to speak afterwards. sex with no passion feels fine in the moment but after it's over, you feel empty.

jin had everything. beautiful looks, a car, a house, more than enough money to support himself. jin truly was the definition of success and as someone who only knew him for a few short weeks, you are proud of him. you wished to be as successful and put together as him.

"you can make yourself comfortable, thank you so much for tonight. i really do owe you one. you're amazing" you smiled and unlaced your shoes.

"don't mention it." he smiled at you before sitting on the couch.

the simplest things he does could make your heart jump out of your chest.

you peaked over at him and watched as he flipped through the channels on the tv.

"what's the time?" you asked while sitting next to him on the couch.

"almost 10, what time did you want me to leave?" he asks slipping his arm around your shoulder and pulling you in.

"stay however long you would like, i enjoy being in your company." you smiled and snuggled in closer to him.

he flipped through the channels until he landed on a show you both agreed on.  a few moments passed before you could hear quiet snores from next to you.

you giggled and looked at him before standing to your feet and placing a blanket over him.

quickly you shut off the tv, locked the door, and headed to your room.

you took off your makeup, changed and climbed into bed.

you closed your eyes and drifted off into sleep.

he flung the door open and it smacked the wall before bouncing back to the door frame.

"what the hell is going on here?" he yelled before pulling your arm violently pulling your body away from jins.

"what the fuck are you doing here?" you screamed at him.

no matter what you could do, you couldn't fight him off. his grasp was tight on your wrists, he wouldn't let go.

"dont touch her!" jins voice vibrates through your ears.

you were shaking, close to tears. the knot in your throat was thick, your face pale and your body exposed.

"i'm taking back what's mine! get the hell out!" taehyung shouted at jin.

"let me go! leave me alone please!" you begged and begged but nothing worked.

before you knew it taes arm was wrapped around your head and a cold hard material was placed near your temple.

"STOP WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" jin shouted at him.

"leave or i'll shoot you and her." he switches the gun from you to jin and back to you.

"please stop." you cried and cried but nothing was happening.

"JUST GO!" you yelled at jin.

a loud thud echoed through your ears and forced your eyes shut , but there was no pain in your body.

you slowly opened your eyes to see jin laying on the floor, a pool of blood around his body.

"NO! HOW COULD YOU!" you screamed and kicked.

your tears fell fast and your breathing stopped. you were choking on your cries. your heart was beating fast. you tried everything you could to fight him off but no matter what you did it wasn't good enough.

"you can't save him, he's already gone. and since he didn't leave upon request, you have to go too." a sinister laugh filled your ears.

"NO STOP PLEASE!" you screamed but nothing was working.

you felt the cold metal back on your profile and let out your last few sobs.

*BANG*

regret.

guilt.

betrayal.