Chapter One: I'm Pregnant With A Superstar's Baby?

At the beginning of chapters there will probably be some sort of mark just to tell myself if I have edited it or not, because that's what I'm working on, so it's not some mistake I've put.

Chapter status: edited

When I first met him I was begging he was single and when I found out that he was; it was nearly impossible to believe. Everyone else was dancing except us, considering neither of us could very well. Then I looked into his big blue eyes and instantly fell in love with Niall Horan, and somehow in this world, he fell in love with me.

It was at a party in 8th grade. I stared into to stare at his eyes, it didn't take long until he scooted over and we started talking. The lights went out, two spotlights searched around the room, they landed on us. That meant we had to slow dance. It took more than a few people to get us out there.

When we put our hands on each other, I felt sparks. By the time the song was over, the spotlight was still on us, like we weren't done. Niall pushed my brown hair out of my eyes, stared at me, and kissed me. Little did I know it was going to be the first of many.

We became boyfriend and girlfriend the next day at school and somehow at that age, we stayed together. A few years later, he told me he was going to audition for the X Factor with Louis because they wanted to see if they could make it. I let him, and then he became a superstar, like he always wanted. My older brother, Andrew, worried we would break up, but even now in 2012, we are still together.

I am exactly two months younger than him which is really odd if you think about it. My oldest brother Andrew is 23, making Louis is my second oldest brother. I also have a younger brother, he is 9 years old, and his name is Caleb.

Back to One Direction; I had to practically beg Andrew to let me go on tour with the boys. Finally, he said ok after ages of begging.

We've just gotten into the month of December, so One Direction is on break for the first time in forever. Niall, my brothers, and I are going to stay with the boys until 2013. We are on the plane right now and we haven't seen each other since the beginning of November.

"This is nice. Caleb has been dying to meet the lads since I told him about you guys." I tell Niall.

"I'm excited to see them while we're on break, it feels like it's been ages." He states the obvious.

"Ag, how much longer until we get there?" Caleb asks.

"We are over it right now, we still have about thirty minutes, so sit your butt back down." I say, causing him to huff and plop back into his seat.

"I am so happy right now, Ag." Niall beams at me before planting a quick kiss on my lips.

"Come on guys, this is embarrassing, I should be the one kissing a girl right now." Andrew groans. After forty-five minutes, we are finally off the plane and we have our bags. I spot Louis' bright red hoodie, blue jeans, and stupid black wig that he's had for ages.

"Agnes!" He shouts.

"Boo Bear!" I squawk. I run up to him and hug him whilst he kisses my cheek. "I am so happy right now! I can't believe I'm back here."

"Hey, Lou. This is our first holiday in England!" Niall exclaims.

"I know, this is going to be awesome." Louis grins.

"So, where are the other boys?" Andrew asks.

"They're back at my house." Louis answers.

"Lets go!" Andrew yells. Oh no, I don't feel well. I leave the group, run to the bathroom, and the next thing I know I am over the toilet. "Agnes are you ok?"

"I think so. I think I'm a little sick from the plane, that's all." I assure him.

"I can wait for you if you'd like." He offers.

"Ok, I'll be right out." I call back. I bet it was that food from the plane, it's out of me now at least. "Let's go." He puts his arm around me, and we walk to the car. After twenty minutes we pull up in the driveway and immediately, I can hear Liam's voice screaming,

"THEY'RE HERE!" I laugh as I get out of the car. "Hey lads and lady."

"It's nice to see you to Liam." I reply as I pull him into a hug. I start crying a little, considering it feels weird without them. One month can easily feel like a lifetime to us.

"What, did I do something, Ag?" Liam asks.

"No, I just missed you. I'm just not used to being away from you guys." I respond. Eleanor, Harry, and Zayn run out and practically tackle Niall, Caleb, Andrew, and I. After a bit of talking, we all go inside to watch TV. "So, do you guys have anything planned for this month?"

"Not really, we just need to decorate." Harry shrugs and soon enough, Caleb has come running through the back door.

"Andrew sucks at playing football. Can one of you guys play?" He asks.

"I heard that!" Andrew bellows from the backyard, causing me to giggle.

"I think we all can. Niall, El, and I against all of you." I state.

"Hey, Ag, you don't see how they play it. They are really, really rough with it, I don't want you to get hurt." El shakes her head. "We've taken one of them to the hospital at least three times this year because of it."

"Come on, please? You are letting Caleb play, why can't you let me?" I whine.

"Well, for one Ag, Caleb can take a hit a lot better than you. As your guardian I won't let you, sorry." Andrew apologizes as he pulled a purple, mesh jersey over his shirt.

"Fine." I huff and go up the stairs to my room, sitting by the window. After five minutes I am already bored, so I go to the bathroom to look for anything for my stomach because it still feels upside down.

My eyes land on a box of pregnancy tests and my curiousity gets the better of me. I wonder if she is pregnant. I am going to take the test, I've got nothing better to do. I mean, it's not like I'm actually going to have a baby.

Wow, these are the high quality ones, they're never wrong. Maybe I shouldn't take one, these can get really expensive. What if they're supposed to be some sort of secret or something? Oh well...

After I've taken it all that is left to do is wait for the answer. I begin pacing, all of the posibilities running through my head.

What if I really AM pregnant?

The timer bleeps, telling me it's done. I slowly walk over, pick it up, and practically throw it at the mirror. I stumble backwards, nearly falling over.

It's positive.

"I'm pregnant."

I hope you like my first chapter of I'm Pregnant With A Superstar's Baby. I need an idea for Zayn's girlfriend. So comment a name, an age, what they look like, what they like, what they don't like, and where she met Agnes, Niall, or Zayn.

Have a good day! Or night! Or whatever time it is for you!

-Melanie XO