Chapter Twenty-Six: Life Is Funny

Chapter status: edited

Niall and I have been packing up our stuff and taking it across the street. The furniture is coming after New Years. We're having a few friends over and Niall said he would drink for me.

I was 24 weeks pregnant now, causing my ankles and feet to be swollen. That was not the only annoying part. My back has been killing me. Then I HATE the stretch marks. I'm in bed attempting to nap since I barely got any sleep last night. After a bit I am able to doze off.

*Niall's POV*

"We got supplies!" Liam, Zayn, and Harry yell, walking in the door with bags.

"Shhhhhh!" Louis and I hiss, jumping out of our skin.

"What?" Liam asks whilst putting a bag on the counter.

"Agnes finally got to sleep. If you wake her up we will kill you." I explain slowly.

"Sorry." Zayn laughs.

"I'm guessing the start of being a parent isn't as glamorous as you thought?" Harry smirks.

"It's absolutely amazing, but the nights exhaust me." I groan, banging my head against a pillow. "And we don't even have a baby yet."

"Don't worry mate, you only have what, seventeen more weeks?" Liam asks.

"Don't try to help me." I shake my head. "I'm just hoping tonight will tire her out so she will sleep better. It sucks seeing her restless."

"Good boy." Louis pats my head.

"Woof, woof." I grumble.

=============================================================================

*Agnes' POV*

"Is everything ok, Eleanor? You look kind of worried." I inquire while we make dinner. Well, half of it. The lads were out back on the grill.

"I'm more than worried. I'm petrified." Eleanor tells me.

"What's wrong?" I furrow my eyebrows together.

"If I tell you, you have to promise never say a single word to anyone." Eleanor looks me straight in the eye. Ooo, she meant business!

"I won't!" I squeak.

"I'm pregnant." El rushes out.

"Oh my God!" I squeal, throwing the spoon I was holding over my shoulder. I hug her. "Congratulations!"

"Thank you, but I'm totally freaking out. I don't know how Louis will react. I'm planning on telling him tonight." Eleanor smiles lightly.

"He'll be so excited! You have nothing to worry about!" I reply. "How far are you?"

"Seven weeks." Eleanor answers.

"How long have you known?" I question.

"Not long at all. I just took the test last night." El responds.

"Now that I think about it, it's kind of weird that I'll have a child before my older brother does." I scrunch my nose up.

"I was thinking about how weird that must be for you." Eleanor laughs.

"But seriously, Louis will be so happy. I'll do my best to keep my mouth shut but I might have to tell Niall." I warn her.

"As long as he doesn't tell Louis before I do." Eleanor nods.

"Who else knows?" I ask.

"No one. You're the first one I've told." Eleanor answers. I couldn't stop smiling.