Chapter Four: Zayn's New Girl

Chapter status: Edited

"Do you have any idea where he went?" I ask.

"We have absolutely no idea." Eleanor answers, sitting down.

"Don't worry, Agnes. I'm sure Zayn will be fine, wherever he is." Liam assures me.

*Zayn's POV*

Why is this happening? Liam has a broken arm, Andrew has cancer, and Agnes is pregnant. Everyone is getting hurt, I have no idea how I am supposed to react to any of this.

"Excuse me, are you Zayn from One Direction?" A cute, skinny, blond haired, crystal blue eyes, a cute smile,  naturally straight haired girl, asks me.

"Yes." I sigh.

"I'm Hannah. I am nineteen years old. I have a little sister and she loves you guys." She gushes.

"Cool. You have beautiful eyes." I blurt out, mentally face palming myself for that.

"Thank you." Hannah blushes and I smile. "I'm sorry if this is really forward, but, are you single?"

"Yes." I state simply.

"Me too. Hey, I heard about your friend Agnes, are you alright?" Hannah asks.

"How did you find out so fast?" I furrow my eyebrows together in confusion.

"Before I left, my sister yelled it from the TV room." She frowns.

"They put that tape on TV?" I ask.

"Yes, I'm so sorry." She replies.

"It's ok." I mumble before an idea pops into my head. "Hannah, I know this is sudden. But will you go out with me?"

"Um...sure. What will we do on this date?" Hannah raises an eyebrow at me.

"Well, we can get to know each other better and you can meet my friends, if you want." I add.

"Ok. So, when should we go?" Hannah chirps

"How is 5:00 tonight?" I offer.

"Yeah, that will work. I might be a little late though, I have football practice that ends at 5:00." Hannah tells me

"That's ok. So, meet me here around five, then." I beam at her.

"See you then." Hannah gives me a kiss on the cheek and starts walking to the bus stop. She flicks her hair back and gives a wave, causing me to wave back. As soon as she turns back around, I stand up, and run back to the hospital. I go in the elevator and go to Agnes' room, panting. Man, I'm out of shape.

"Zayn!" Ag yells as I walk in the door. "I was so worried about you." I walk up to her and give her a hug. "Where were you?"

"I was in the park." I answer.

"What were you doing?" Niall asks, walking back from the bathroom.

"I met a girl and her name is Hannah. We have a date tonight at 5:00." I explain with a grin.

"You have a date! That is awesome! I am so happy for you!" Agnes squawks excitedly.

"Nice going, mate." Niall chuckles, patting my shoulder.

"Thanks. She is really beautiful, and I hope I can convince her to be mine."

That is my forth chapter! I hope you like it. To make up for the long time I didn't make a new chapter. I made one that is longer then normal. I need an idea for Agnes's BFF from kindergarden. So please post on my message board their name, last name, age, favorite color, favorite food, likes, dislikes, scared of, what they look like, and where she bumped into Niall, Liam, Louis, or Agnes. Thank you! :) <3