Chapter Twenty-Five: YOU GOT ME A HOUSE?!

Chapter status: edited

*Christmas is on part 25, get it? Get it?*

My sleepy eyes flutter open, finding Niall's arm was still settled on my waist. I turn my head to look over my shoulder to see that he was already awake.

"Morning beautiful." Niall grins and kisses my nose.

"Morning." I smile back at my future husband.

"Merry Christmas." Niall tells me.

"Merry Christmas." I reply. We kiss and get out of bed. We put our Father Christmas hats back on whilst I glance out the window. "It's kind of strange, this is the first time in what feels like a lifetime where I have woken up on Christmas while it was light out."

"I know, right?" Niall chuckles, wrapping his arm around my waist again. We walk downstairs where almost everyone was sitting around talking. Louis looked like he was going to pass out.

"What's up with you?" I giggle.

"Caleb got me up at one in the morning and came up every fifteen minutes." Louis mutters before banging his head against a pillow.

"At least he was quiet so I could sleep." Eleanor laughs.

"Shut up." Louis mutters.

"Oh no you didn't." Eleanor warns, snapping her fingers in a 'Z' form.

"Oh yes I did." Louis mimicks her motions.

"Yeah, but I'm your girlfriend." Eleanor leans closer.

"Are you, now?" Louis tilts his head.

"I was." Eleanor responds. Ooo! Burn! Louis presses his lips to hers. 

"No!" Zayn yells, rolling onto the floor from the couch.

"What?" Liam furrows his eyebrows together in confusion.

"Hannah isn't coming until after lunch." Zayn whines.

"Awww!" I coo. 

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, every couple is cute, can we move on to presents?" Caleb rolls his eyes.

"Alright, alright." Louis gives in.

"Yes!" Caleb cheers.

"Now, which pile is which?" Harry asks. We all exchange blank looks with each other. "Damn it!"

"We are such idiots." I shake my head to myself.

"Well, since the girls wrapped the presents, there are most likely little tags on them." Niall proclaims. After getting all the presents sorted out, we start opening.

=============================================================================

"Ok! Time for Agnes' present!" The boys squeal.

"Oh God." I am dragged outside. "What are we doing out here?" Niall throws his jacket over my shoulders, interlocking his fingers with mine.

"Now, I believe this-" Louis digs in his pocket. "belongs to you." A set of keys is dropped into my hand. There was one to this house, to my car, and an unfamiliar one. When I look back up, the boys have the arms in the air positioned around... 

"YOU GOT ME A HOUSE?!" I scream.

"With a master bedroom, two spare, three bathrooms not including the master, kitchen, living room, basement, attic, and giant yard." Liam lists. I was completely shocked. They got me a house. Niall, me, and our baby were going to live in it.

"Thank you!" I cry, hugging the five boys.

"And..." Zayn trails off. Oh no. "For both of you, we are going to pay for the things that go inside." My jaw pops open.

"No." Niall gapes out.

"Yes." Harry nods.

"No, that's too much." Niall refuses.

"It is too much." I agree.

"You're just paranoid." Louis brushes it off as nothing, as per usual.

"No we're not, you guys are crazy." I reply.

=============================================================================

"Louis, I don't think I got a present from you." Eleanor says. Oh my God. Oh my God! He was going to do it!

"That's right! I can't believe I almost forgot. It's out here." Louis lifts her off the couch. He winks at me as they go out the back door. We all bolt for the windows to see. Louis pulls her on to the deck of the pool and Niall wraps an arm around me. I lay my head against his chest, trying to read his lips.

The moment seemed perfect. Snow was falling down around them and you could see their breaths in the cold. Eleanor was wearing his jacket. Then Louis gets down on one knee. I let out a squeal. Eleanor was obviously shocked. It probably wasn't what she was expecting for a Christmas present at all.

My heart was pounding against my chest. I was almost positive of her answer, but I was still nervous for him. The realization hit me that we weren't little kids anymore as the ring is slid on her finger. We were both engaged, I was going to have a baby, I was moving. It made me sad my childhood was over, but this was another chapter that had to be faced.

I have to fight the urge to tackle my brother as they walk back in. I wanted to be able to rant on to him about everything, but knowing I couldn't, I just kept my mouth shut.

Niall places his hand on my bump. I smile, looking down at it. My bump was a lot bigger than I realized. It would get a little bigger each day and I hadn't noticed until now.

"I love you, Niall." I place my hand on top of his.

"I love you too." Niall presses his lips to mine. This Irish boy has stolen my heart, and I don't think he was planning on giving it back any time soon.

=============================================================================

"Hey." Someone says from behind me. Louis was standing there smiling.

"What are you doing down here?" I ask.

"Heard you down here." Louis shrugs. I trace around the rim of my cup. "It's been a while since we've had a brother sister talk." I nod. "I have a feeling you came down here just to wake me up." I nod again. "So what's up?"

"I miss this, Louis, I miss us. Ever since all this drama happened we haven't been us. I haven't felt like we are in a like time. I just feel like these things are keeping us from being us. Me moving is only going to make it harder." I explain.

"I know it will, but look at this in a different way Ag. These things are for the better. You are going to get married to Niall and you're going to have your baby. If you spend all your time dwelling on the future, you'll miss everything great about life right now. The eight of us won't always be together and this past month has proved that. Eventually we are all going to move out of this house and to somewhere new. But that just leaves space for more adventures. Everything's gonna be ok Agnes. I promise."