Chapter Five: Zayn and Hannah

Chapter status: Edited

*Agnes' POV*

I pull my legs to my chest whilst Louis comes walking back in, a doctor following him with a machine. I look at the blanket covering my feet, feeling very embarrassed. Louis comes and sits next to me, taking my other hand. Liam sits across from me, Zayn sits next to Niall, and Harry sits next to Zayn. "I am Dr. Heart." She greets me with a warm smile.

Dr. Heart said everything looked good and that I was lucky Liam caught me, or it could have killed the baby. I couldn't stop thanking him for it, to be honest.

I turn on my side to face towards Louis and sigh. "What's wrong, Agnes?" Louis asks.

"Do you know how embarrassing this is for me? Paparazzi will find out and post it, then everyone will know." I answer.

"Not if we hide it." Niall says.

"How the h*ll would we hide it?" I ask.

"Keep you inside." Niall shrugs, looking into my eyes.

"I can't stay inside for five months. That would be crazy." Louis shakes his head.

"It would." Hazza agrees. 

===================================================================

I have excitedly been helping Zayn get ready for his date with Hannah for so long, he's annoyed, but I have had a lot of fun for some reason. It kind of reminds me of dressing up my dolls when I was little.

"Can I go now? My date is in fifteen minutes, I don't want to be late." Zayn whines.

"I'm almost done." I mumble, fixing his shirt. "Alright, finished. Now, go meet her at the park and bring her back here before I die of excitement." Zayn chuckles before walking out the door. I can hear his feet running down the hall when he is out of our sight, making me laugh.

*Zayn's POV*

I run down the hall to the lift before pressing the button to the lobby. Thankfully, no one really notices me that much.

Once I'm at the park, I sit down on the same bench I met Hannah on. Eventually, Hannah comes walking over, still looking beautiful. She was wearing an aqua blue t-shirt, jean shorts, and aqua blue high-tops with her hair in a ponytail. It was simple, but she still looked amazing.

I stand up as she walks over to me. "Hi." She flashes me a breathtaking smile.

"Hi, you look beautiful, Hannah." I say, causing her to blush

"Thank you, you look nice too." She compliments.

"Thanks. My friend was fixing me for like an hour." I chuckle and Hannah laughs that cute laugh. "Do you want to..um, meet my friends?"

"Yeah. I'd love to." Hannah nods and we begin walking back.

"Is this your date?" Agnes asks excitedly when we head into her room.

"Yeah." I murmur shyly. "Hannah, this is Agnes, Niall, Louis, Liam, and Harry." I point to each of them as I say their names.

"Hi." They all chorus

"Hello." Hannah waves.

"Hannah, why did the mushroom go to the party?" Louis asks as we sit down.

"Noo! Don't ask why!" Agnes laughs.

"Why?" Hannah asks.

"Because he was a fun guy." Louis smirks and we all groan, but at least Hannah laughs.

"Zayn, what are we going to do tonight?" Hannah asks while turning to me.

"I was thinking we could go get dinner and then take a walk." I tell her.

"That sounds fun." Hannah responds. After talking for a little while, we head to the restaurant.