Chapter Seventeen: I'll Miss You

Chapter status: edited

"I still don't get it." Niall huffs in frustration.

"Nialler, it's been almost two hours, let it go." Liam says, causing me to laugh.

"I get it now, I just like making Agnes laugh." Niall grins and kisses my cheek.

"Where are Zayn and Hannah?" I ask.

"I believe they snuck out on us." Louis chuckles.

"Awww, cute." I squeal. "When do you guys need to leave for Comic Relief?"

"Crap." Niall groans, banging his head on the arm of the chair. "I wanna go, but now I don't wanna go."

"You should go anyway." I nod at him.

"But I would be leaving you, I promised I would never leave you." Niall points out.

"We'll talk about that later." I murmur.

"We've got food!" Harry and Caleb shout, walking in with a lot of trays.

"Yay!" We all cheer and ghey hand out the food.

==============================================================================

"I'm not just gonna leave you like that, Agnes." Niall frowns. I am leaning against the wall and his arms are on each side of me in the darkening hallway.

"You should. At this point, I am practically begging you. I want you to go, I want you to go help those people." I plead, looking up at him.

"I don't want to leave you behind, I don't want to abandon you." Niall shakes his head.

"You won't be, you are going to be back. It isn't like you are staying there forever." I knot my hand in his hair.

"I am going to be gone almost a whole month." Niall frowns.

"That doesn't matter." I tell him.

"It does to me." Niall rests his hand on my hip.

"We will be waiting right here for you." I assure him.

"I promised you." Niall trails his hand up to cup my cheek.

"If you can't do it for me, Niall, then do it for our baby. We'll be ok and you will too." I state.

"I'm going to miss you." Niall states the obvious.

"Well, I'm gonna miss you too." I pull him into a tight hug.

=============================================================================

*Louis's POV*

It was probably somewhere around midnight and we had sent everyone home maybe two hours ago. Niall stayed while I basically had to drag Caleb out to the car. He didn't want to leave at all, but I said I would call when it happened.

I glance across the room. Agnes is laying in the chair, craddled in Niall's arms. I couldn't be happier for my little sister. She was having a baby and she was engaged to the boy she loved with her whole heart. My eyes flick over to Andrew. That is when the red line on the machine beside him stops moving up and down and becomes a straight, flat, line.

Right now, I am crying. And that is all I will do every time I have to read or think about this part. Even though he wasn't involved much it is sad! Just, just how he treated her. How he was mad at himself. How he took care of her. Just, oh my god I feel like jumping off a cliff.

-Melanie XOXO :''''''(

R.I.P. Andrew Johnathan Marcus Tomlinson in life, he was almost nothing.