Chapter Thirteen: Welcome To My Life

Chapter status: edited

Harry made us tacos for dinner then we watched Iron Man. Hannah had to go home, which was really crappy, but I still had everyone else here. "What should we do now?" Liam asks, flopping down next to me on the couch.

"Call someone to get us an inground trampoline!" Louis shouts.

"Even if we did do that, I wouldn't be able to get on." I remind him.

"B-b-b-b-but." Louis pouts, making his eyes big and popping out his lip.

"Not working, Tomlinson." Liam says and I laugh whilst Louis fake cries.

"Can we have BBQ tomorrow?" Niall asks.

"Sure." Harry shrugs. "I can set the grill up and we can invite everyone over."

"Who will stay with Andrew?" I ask.

"Shhhhhh!!!!!" Zayn covers my mouth with his hand. "You're not supposed to worry about him."

"I can't help it." I admit. "But seriously, who will?"

"He doesn't need anyone with him Ag." Louis shakes his head.

"What if he-"

"It'll be ok." Niall cuts me off and I look at him with a frown. His blue eyes bore into mine as  he gives my hand a squeeze.

"Fine." I huff.

"VICTORY!" Liam screams.

"Shhhhh. You're gonna disturb my baby." I say, putting my finger to my lips.

"Sorry." Liam apologizes then puts his head beside my bump. "I'm going crazy, I can't yell anymore, get out of there." He whispers.

"Liam!" I shriek. He laughs and I slap his arm. I lay my head on Niall's shoulder while my eyes flutter shut. He sings softly into my ear and I fall asleep after about three songs.

=============================================================================

It's another day away from Andrew. It sucks so fricking bad! It's like eight in the morning and everyone is still here. I look at the schedule. It is... um. Good God, whoever wrote this needs better handwriting! "Who is staying with me today?" I ask.

"It says everyone." Zayn says pointing.

"How can you read that?" I ask in shock.

"We've been reading each other's writing for three years, you get used to it." Harry points out just as Eleanor walks in the door.

"Louis! Your mum emailed me you performing in Grease! We need to watch it now!" Eleanor squeals.

"Aww, I remember that." I coo. "I auditioned for the lead, I got it, but Louis got the other lead, and when it came to the kissing scene we literally both threw up. I dropped out after so he could take it." Everyone laughs. El grabs Louis's hand and starts dragging him towards the stairs. He starts shouting out random protests on why he can't.

"Save it for Jimmy!" El says. I burst into laughter. Louis' jaw drops at the same time her's does. "Uh, I mean-" Louis picks up El by the waist. She shrieks and he starts swinging her around. They fall onto the couch. After we all eat, Eleanor puts the video on.

WATCH THE VIDEO ON THE SIDE OR I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU.

"Louis, that was so cute!" Liam taunts.

"Shut up." Louis rolls his eyes

=============================================================================