Chapter Three: Niall and The World Find Out

Chapter status: edited

"NO! ANDREW!" I scream before digging my head into Niall's chest. Everything goes fuzzy and I find myself slip out of conciousness.

=============================================================================

"Agnes, are you awake?" I look up to see Louis is hovering over me. I feel something below my nose, I put my hand up and I feel a tube.  Niall is in a chair by my side kissing and squeezing my other hand.

"What happened?" I ask.

"You passed out. Niall lost his grip because he wasn't expecting it. Right before you hit the ground Liam caught you, but he landed on his right arm and broke it. He is getting a cast on right now and Andrew is still having a hard time. Caleb is just standing in the doorway of his room staring at him, he won't talk or move." Louis explains.

"How long have I been out?" I ask.

"About an hour. They said that you can go home tomorrow." Louis answers.

"Oh. Niall, can I talk to you?" I glance over at the blonde headed boy.

"Of course, anything to keep you happy." He gives me a half smile.

"Niall, I was going to tell you after Zayn and Harry, but Andrew was ready. Louis, Eleanor, Liam, Zayn, and Harry know it already." I rush out.

"You can tell me anything, Ag." Niall squeezes my hand.

"Alright. Don't freak out." I beg.

"I won't." Niall shakes his head.

"Ok, I am almost four months-"

"Four months what?" He cuts me off.

I take a deap breath, wondering if I should even say this. "Pregnant." Then I hear,

"We got the tape! She is pregnant!" We all look over to see about ten paparazzi standing outside the door.

"Oh no! Everyone knows now!" I start crying and breathing heavily once again. "I'm sorry, Niall, I should've been more careful."

"Who is the father?" He asks.

"You, Niall, who else? This is all my fault." I sigh.

"It is not all your fault, I am here to blame too. I am sure we can handle it." Niall says with a smile. I am here to blame too. I am sure we can handle it." We hug and he places a short, but sweet kiss on my lips. "Have you said anything to the doctor about it?"

"They will find out soon enough. If they took blood then they should know, but I'm sure they'll ask about it soon." I shrug.

"So, do you want me to ask about getting an ultra sound?" Louis asks.

"I guess so, I just really want to know the baby is ok after the fall." After Louis leaves there is a knock at the door. "It's open. El, Harry, Liam! Liam, are you alright?"

"I'm fine, I'm just so happy that you didn't get hurt. Does Niall know?" Liam asks and I nod. "Is the baby ok?"

"We don't know. Louis is going to ask the doctor to do an ultra sound. Where is Zayn?" I furrow my eyebrows together.

"We don't know." Harry shakes his head.

Dunnnnnnnnnnn dunnnnnnnnnnnnn duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Zayn is missing!!! I know where he went! Try and guess where he went!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't forget I need an idea for either Zayn's girlfriend or Agnes's BFF from kindergarden. Send me a message for my inbox. If you need to know what to put go to the bottom of the first chapter of this story. DON'T COMMENT IT SEND ME A MESSAGE FOR MY INBOX. I also have stories Taking Risks, The 75th Annual Hunger Games, and Teen Life. So be sure to check those out too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please comment, vote, add to your library, and tell me what you think! : )

Have a good day!

Or night! 

Or whatever time it is for you!

-Melanie XO