Chapter Eleven: Trust Earned

Chapter status: edited

"Niall, put me down!" I shriek with laughter.

"NEVER!" Niall yells, spinning in circles while walking down the hall.

"I'm going to crack my head open if you don't put me down!" I warn.

"I will save you!" Louis proclaims, running in with his red cape tied around his neck.

"Yeah, well save me safely! He doesn't just have one person on his shoulders!" I screech.

"Correctamando!" Louis bellows and walks behind us. "Let go."

"No way, dude! I'm not putting the life of me and my child in your hands." I stick my tongue out at him.

"Ok." Louis shrugs then lifts me off.

"Thank you very much." I chirp.

"Welcome." Louis grins at me.

"Now, that we've got that out of the way, can we please, please, please go see Andrew? You dragged me here at 5 in the morning now I am dragging you all back." I beg, tugging on Niall's sleeve.

"Okay." Niall draws out the 'y'.

"LEGGO!" I scream. Louis gets in the driver's seat while Niall and I sit in the back. I let his hand envelope mine while I lay my head on his shoulder. Niall kisses my forehead and nuzzle into his chest.

"Don't make my car a mess, back there." Louis smirks at us through the mirror. We stick our tongues out at him, causing him to chuckle. Niall puts his other hand on my stomach and his smile grows even wider if that's possible.

"You have a bump." Niall points out.

"Yeah." A forced smile creeps up onto my lips. "Yeah." After a couple minutes I doze off and when I wake up I am being carried by someone. I look up to see Louis. "Hi." He screams at the top of his lungs andI laugh.

"Don't. Ever. Do. That. To. Me. Again." Louis pants, but I'm still laughing. He puts me down and we walk into Andrew's room. Well, it was more like run, but not really cause I can't very well. I hug Andrew tightly.

"You scared me, I woke up and Harry was the only one here." Andrew wraps his arms around me.

"You have to talk to the men who made me go home at 5 in the morning." I slip out of his arms, pointing at Louis and Niall and I bounce into the seat beside him.

"She was up all night, I couldn't help it." Louis tells him, sitting on his other side.

"Where's Zayn?" Liam asks, sitting down.

"I don't know, he wasn't at the house and he isn't here." Niall says.

*Zayn's POV*

My phone starts ringing and I pick it up, a smile breaking across my face. "Hey, Hannah." I call out into the microphone.

"Zayn," Sob. "I need," Sob. "you to come get me." She gapes.

"Whoa, whoa, what happened! Are you ok?!" I fret.

"I'm fine, you just need to come and get me now!" Hannah cries.

"I'll be right there." I assure her.

"You don't know the address." Hannah points out with a little small giggle coming throuh her tears.

"I'll find it, I'll be there, I promise." I blurt and run back to the house and climb into Harry's car. I start speeding down the road then spot Hannah after five minutes in someone's driveway. I pull up to her and she climbs in the car. "Are you ok?"

"Just drive!" Hannah points. I press all the way down on the gas pedal, getting out of wherever she was. We go down the street, around a couple corners, and stop at her house. "I honestly didn't think you were going to come."

"I'd always come for you, you can trust me." I flash her a smile.

*Hannah's POV*

"You can trust me." The words I have been waiting to hear as long as I can remember come out of his mouth. They echo in my head as tears trickle down my cheeks, I don't know what to do, but Zayn seems to know anyway. He wraps his soft arms around me and I wrap my arms around him. 

We sit there hugging while my tears dry, rain starting to pelt at the windows. The moment seemed perfect and that's something I never would have said until now.

*Agnes' POV*

About twenty minutes later, Zayn and Hannah walk in, both having a smile as wide as their faces. "What?" I ask.

"Nothing." Zayn shrugs. I notice Hannah has tears hanging off her eyelashes and her eyes are red and puffy. She must have been crying, but Zayn was there for her. That makes me smile, knowing he found someone to click with.

"We're back!" Caleb and Niall announce, walking in the room with a whole bunch of smoothies.

"Yay!" Louis squeals, grabbing one. They hand one out to each of us. Niall walks up to me with one that has two straws sticking out of the top. My smile widens as he sits down. We take a sip at the same time and a flash comes over us. "That's my new screensaver." I laugh. 

We sit there drinking smoothies, talking, and starting to mold back together after all the pain we've been through the past week.

But deep in my heart, I knew that the mold formed now would just crumble apart later, no matter what anyone says.