Chapter Ten: Why Me?

It's part ten!!! WAHOO!!!!!We should throw a party! I'll bring the food and drinks, you bring the cups and plates. Meet me there!

Chapter status: edited

It's been an hour and a half since Andrew told me.. I'm waiting in the car with Niall just because I was too nervous to go in immediately. "Ok, I'm just going to get this over with." I sigh.

"Are you sure? You don't have to." Niall says.

"Yeah, I can't hide from him forever." I shrug.

"Ok." Niall squeezes my hand. We get out of the car and walk into the hospital together. Andrew's eyes widen when Niall and I come into the room.

"Agnes, I'm so sorry, I never meant to hurt you." Andrew blurts.

"Just forget about it." I shake my head, sitting next to him. "I just need to stay with you as long as I can." I drop down on my knees squeezing him tightly. "I love you."

"I love you, too." Andrew mumbles against my hair. I sit back on my chair, sighing and tucking hair behind my ear, tears brimming in my eyes.

"This doesn't change anything, though. By next Tuesday everything will fall apart." I murmur.

"It won't fall apart, we told you it wouldn't." Niall grabs onto my hand again.

"But you will be gone." I croak, looking back over at Andrew. "For all we know, if it gets worse it could be sooner."

"It won't be, I promise." Andrew assures me, snatching my other hand.

"I want to forget about all this, I hate dwelling on it." I lay my head on Niall's shoulder, sighing again.

"We brought dinner!" All the boys and girls announce, each coming in with a tray of food. We all get our stuff and Louis hands me my sub.

"Thanks." I whisper quietly, picking at the wrapper. He sits on the other side with Eleanor, Zayn and Hannah sit across from us, talking about football, Harry sits next to Niall, and Liam sits next to Louis and Eleanor.

"Are you ok, Agnes? You've hardly touched your sandwich." Louis points out, looking over at me. Most of them are already half way done.

"Yeah, I'm not really hungry." I lie whilst folding back the wrapper.

"You sure? You didn't eat dinner the other night, you missed lunch, refused breakfast. I'm worried about you." Louis frowns.

"I'm positive." I tell him.

"Promiseeeeeeeeee?" Liam asks.

"Promise." I give him a half smile. "I'm gonna go for a little walk." I stand up and walk out of the room, taking the sandwich. I walk down to the snack room, peeling back the wrapper. I think about it for a minute before tossing it in the trash.

I stare at the bag of chips calling my name in the snack machine; I can't eat. I'm too stressed about everything happening, I've tried but it just comes up and out. I'm not even in the first trimester with the morning sickness anymore, I'm over that. I'm just to stressed nothing will stay down, even water.

I'm worried, too, this could be harming my baby. I want to get help, I just don't know how. I don't know what's going on with me. Things are getting so weird and I hate the fact that I am going to need to raise my baby without help from anyone. 

It would just be nice to hear the words, "I'm proud of you. You're not crazy no matter what you do. I care about you." for once. The words have never been spoken to me. To everyone else in our group? Yeah, yeah it has. Never to me. 

I sigh, walking back to the room. I plop down and lay my head on Niall's shoulder.

"Did you have a nice walk?" Niall asks.

"Yeah." I answer as he kisses me.

=============================================================================

I lie awake on the chairs. Zayn, Hannah, Liam, and Harry all went back to the house. I forced Niall back and Louis forced Eleanor back. I'm laying on the bench next to Andrew's bed while he sleeps. From what I can see, Louis is asleep too. He is facing away from me. He rolls on his side. "Can't sleep either huh?" Louis asks and I shake my head. "What are you worried about?"

"Nothing. It really doesn't matter." I reply.

"Agnes," Louis sighs, sitting up. I sit up, leaning forward with my hair in a waterfall over my face.

He walks over and sits next to me. Louis puts an arm around me, pulling me onto his lap. I wrap my arms around his waist and he pulls me closer. I lay my head on his shoulder, fitting my head into the crook of his neck. 

Trees tap on the window, wind whips around the building, rain pelts against the window, the TV screen flickers from the show while it is muted.

"Why is all this happening to me? Why did all this come right now?"

"You're making it sound like all of this is bad."

"That's because it is. Andrew will be gone and things are going to crumble and fall."

"No they won't, this is just the beginning for us."

"But what if it's the end?"

"It isn't. This is a new chapter in our life that is starting."

"More like a whole new book."

"Maybe it is, but either way this will be good for us."

"What will happen if this is just all a dream? What if this isn't real life and we are just going crazy? What are we going to do then?"

"I'm not the one who can answer that. The only one who can answer that is-"

"Me I know."

"All you need to do is listen to your-"

"Please don't say my heart." I squeeze my eyes shut. "Or my spleen or any other vital organ."

"Can't do that, Ag. Everything will turn out right in the end."

=============================================================================

Alrighty. This is chapter 10. This chapter actually took a couple days because I had to edit, delete, and think about some stuff. I am working out a system now ok. In my other book or last chapter not sure :P I mentioned how I hate to swear and I only do it if I'm really mad or feeling crappy. So this is my system. These are a whole bunch of teenagers and we swear. Since I don't like to swear I will just put the first letter or the first two letters of that word instead of the whole thing. So if you see an entire sentance of just a whole bunch of letters it means there is a lot of swearing going on. Yurp!!!

-Melanie a.k.a. OneDirectionluv3845

P.S. You probably figured out my name is Melanie by now and my username is OneDirectionluv3845 so I am just going to put one or the other :P

P.P.S. I forgot to put my normal ending!!! Here it is: Have a good day! Or night! Or whatever time of day it is for you!

P.P.P.S. Does anyone know what P.S. stands for? If so tell me. I have no idea...

P.P.P.P.S. I should probably stop with these soon.

P.P.P.P.P.S. GOODBYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!