Part 41

After hanging out in the swimming pool for awhile we get out and dry off. The crew is all now sitting on the large living room couches, along with Topper, Kelce, and Kelce's girlfriend, Rachel.

Rafe and I scoot in next to Topper. Music is still playing over the speakers and there are still a ton of people here.

"Shall we start a game of never have I ever?" Sarah suggests.

Everyone agrees. I can see JJ in the corner of my eye, glaring at Rafe and I. I look over and give him a sad smile but he just looks away.

"Never have I ever skipped school." Pope says. Such a goodie goodie. Pretty much everyone drinks and puts a finger down but him. He earns a few eye rolls in response.

"Never have I ever... hooked up with someone in this room." Topper says, knowing he will get the couples to drink. Although him and Sarah dated briefly, they never hooked up.

Sarah and John B drink and put a finger down, along with Kelce and his girlfriend and then Rafe and I. But then my stomach drops when I see JJ put his finger down and drink also. I hope and pray that nobody will notice.

"Wait JJ? Who?" John B asks him in confusion. I see a smirk form on JJ's face as he moves his eyes to look at me. 'Fuck' I think to myself.

I see just about everyone's eyes go wide, John B looks angry. I mean of course he is angry, his sister and one of his best friends hooked up behind his back and this is how he finds out.

I look over to Rafe sitting next to me and the same hurt expression that was on JJ's face earlier is now on his. He stands up from his spot and walks down the hallway.

"Rafe wait!" I call after him. "Why the fuck would you do that?!" I shout at JJ in frustration as I walk past.

I speed up and catch up to Rafe as he walks into an unoccupied bedroom on the main floor. "Rafe please stop." I plead with him.

"When did you sleep with JJ, Olivia?" I can see his anger level rising. He starts pacing around and it reminds me of the first time I snuck into his bedroom window after he had a fight with his father.

"It didn't mean anything, we were drinking and  I made a stupid mistake. I'm so sorry." I can't help the tears that form in my eyes.

"When?!"

I look at him through tear filled eyes and shake my head. "The night you left." I say quietly, now looking down at my feet.

"Are you fucking kidding me?"

He storms out of the room and I know I shouldn't chase after him. I fully break down and let my back slide down the wall behind me, now seated on the ground. I curl up and hold my face down in my arms, letting the tears flow freely. A few moments later I feel a pair of arms wrap around me and pull me into their chest. Without having to look up, I know it's my brother. He sits with me on the floor, rubbing circles on my back to comfort me.