CHAPTER 234: Peaceful

"Do you like this room that much?"

Lu Tian asks as he walks up to his wife. He stood behind her and wrap his arms around her waist. His head rest against hers and he gently caress her yet to protrude stomach.

Hearing the question, Yue Ling smile and leaned her head back to rest on his chest. Her bluish green eyes gaze out to what is currently in front of her.

"It's very peaceful here..."

From every room she had looked at inside this big house, the room she is standing in at this moment is her most favorite. Although this is on the second floor, there is a set of spiral stairs that leads to the room below.

She couldn't help but sigh with the feeling of relaxation. Lifting her hands, she place them over Lu Tian's.

If she had thought the view at her penthouse balcony was mind easing, she had most likely thought wrong.

A garden room with lightweight roof made of opaque. Insulated panels over crystal clear glazed wall panels allowing one to see the solid green trees created by Mother Nature. Not only is that not enough, the perfect panoramic view of Imperial can be seen in the distance.

The scene in front of her right now is the sole definition of 'peace'. Who would have thought that a simple garden room would be this soothing to the soul....

It is no wonder her Yeye chose to live the way he did. Far away from the city, yet at a close distance at the same time.

Standing closely behind her like glue, Lu Tian could only sigh inside. He felt that same jealousy rise in him again.

From the moment they drove down the hill to the moment they stepped foot inside the house, his wife's attention had been fully on the house. To make things even worse, this adjoining garden room has decided to take all the space in his wife's eyes.

He feels slightly pity for himself for feeling this way towards a house, but he knows he can't. He shouldn't be jealous over a house, he has to remember the positive thing and that is, his wife likes this house.

Lu Tian close his eyes and inhale the unique scent of his wife that he loves so much. He felt his body relax with ease and his arm around her waist shift to tightness. However, he made sure not to add too much strength or it might harm their baby.

He could vision the future ahead.

A future where home is wherever Yue Ling and their child are.

*ring ring*

The phone that had been silent inside Lu Tian's coat suddenly rings. It echoes into the garden room with loudness.

He open his eyes not too slow not too fast, however, a frown was on his handsome define face.

Who dares to soil his quality time with his wife?!

Moving one hand from around Yue Ling's waist, he reach for the phone. As he answer the call, he made sure his other hand was still holding his wife and child close to him.

Looking down at the phone screen, he glare at the caller before answering it.

"Speak."

["Uhh.... Boss? Sorry to disturb your hehe precious moment, but I just received news about you know what, from you know who."]

"....."

Hearing this, Lu Tian pout his lip. He was irritated about the disturbance, but this matter is very important. He let out a small sigh for his restless soul and reluctantly pulls away from the warmth of his wife. However, before his hand around Yue Ling's waist could even move, she had moved first.