CHAPTER 262: Now tell me

Outside under the bright sky, Xu Long stepped out of Imperial Hotel. He looks left and right and frown. Lifting his hand, he scratch his head.

"Where did boss and the lady boss go?"

He continues to look at the crowd and tries to make out the two people's figures. However, his eyes lit up like fireworks and he runs in a certain direction. His arms wave into the sky and he cheerfully calls out.

"New family! Wait for this one too!"

About to get into the car, Liu Shan and Lin Hui both turn around when they heard the sudden voice. Seeing who it is, Lin Hui became alert, while Liu Shan's eyes turned heavy.

Xu Long stops in front of Liu Shan's car and he pat his chest. He wipes away the sweat on his fired and decides that he really needs to hit the gym. This short run already tired him out!

"New family.... Take me too...."

Lin Hui looks at Xu Long, then to Liu Shan, "You know him?"

Seeing the look on Lin Hui's face, Liu Shan purse his lip. He looks at Xu Long and sigh.

"He's Lu Tian's assistant."

Hearing this, Lin Hui was taken back by surprise, but he did not show it. He looks back at the man who looked exhausted. Is this man really the cold man's assistant? The hacker who almost outdid Liu Shan and him?!

Thinking of something, he takes a step away from the car and walks towards Xu Long. He sized the man up and tilt his head in thinking.

Seeing Lin Hui walk towards him, Xu Long straighten his posture and smiles cheerfully, "Hey bro, mind if I catch a lift?"

The corner of Lin Hui's lip curl upward and had thought of something, "Sure you can."

Xu Long was extremely happy when he heard Lin Hui's words. He takes a step forward, but in that moment, his head quickly dodges to the left.

*swoosh*

Lin Hui unexpectedly throws a punch at Xu Long. His smile widens and he put his hand down.

"Liu Shan, I'll drive boss's car back."

Finishing his words, Lin Hui then walks to the valet worker and asks for the keys to Yue Ling's car. When it arrive, he gets inside the driver seat an drives away.

Liu Shan: "...."

Xu Long: "..."

Left behind, both assistants were in a daze. Liu Shan's back slouch while Xu Long still held his position with his head dodging to the left. What in the world was Lin Hui thinking?

First to come back to reality, Liu Shan shook his head and looks at Xu Long, "You coming or what?"

He's only agreeing to give Xu Long a lift because when he and Lin Hui stepped out, they saw their boss leave with Lu Tian. Knowing that she is with him, they won't have to worry.

"HAI!"

Xu Long quickly answers in Japanese. His posture returns to normal and he gets inside Liu Shan car.

As the car drives into the distance, Liu Shan stares out the window to the road. He couldn't help but glance every so often at the jolly person in his passenger seat.

Even he was surprised when Lin Hui made such move. Did the dude really have to test out the other person?

However, he isn't surprised that Xu Long who looks so goofy on the outside has such good reflexes. It's no wonder the man is Lu Tian's assistant.